No Interview Appointments For Usa

I sent a letter to my congressman via EMS and also faxed him. I attached a generic copy here in case you want to take the time to send a letter yourself you can see the basic format I used. It may or may not be of assistance but eventually if enough letters are sent the US Embassy section dealing with the calendar will get the message.

110404CongressmanGEN.docx

Well, I just got an appointment for 22 April. I have missed 4 others in the past week, they come in fast and go before you can click. Today 19,20,21,22 April all opened at same time, I went for 22 April and got it. when I finished, they were all gone. So openings are happening, I used google chrome and did the auto refreash as suggested, and it worked....

write to //removed// and explain the situation, and ask for an "Expedited Appointment".

and then also keep checking in. They are swamped, but spaces will open up, and get filled very quickly. You have to be persistant.

Thank you (//removed//)

Edited by 7by7
e-mail removed as per forum rules by Tywais and spam removed by 7by7

write to //removed// and explain the situation, and ask for an "Expedited Appointment".

and then also keep checking in. They are swamped, but spaces will open up, and get filled very quickly. You have to be persistant.

Thank you (//removed//)

Thanks Ken, but you can not ask for a expedited Appointment until you have one catch 22. You are correct, space do open up, my computer was attached to their site, from 0300 to 2200 everyday, and someone was always at the computer, many hours of wait but it paid off.

Edited by 7by7
Spam in quote removed

Yes, I saw and grabbed an appointment today. This is the first time since I have been trying for about 2 weeks I have seen any. Maybe all the complaining (letters to congressman etc) has paid off????

Thanks Ken, but you can not ask for a expedited Appointment until you have one catch 22.
This is technically true according to the stated rules, however they seem to realize there are no appointments on the calendar and will process expedited emergency applications via email, as they had requested further documentation regarding the emergency from me even though I had no appointment (until today).

Just as I was scheduling an appointment on-line (as of today there are appointments) I got an email in granting me an earlier appointment. It was a reply to this from the US Senator's 'Outreach Coordinator'. Apparently the squeaky wheel does get the grease.....

I am contacting you regarding a constituent who is currently residing in Thailand. Mr. Husky contacted the Congressman to get assistance in scheduling his wife for a non-immigrant visa interview. Mr. Husky’s mother is very ill and he would like to bring his wife and U.S. citizen daughter to the US to visit her. According to Mr. Husky, he has been attempting to schedule the interview online and through the call center. However, he has not been able to find an available date for scheduling. The lack of available appointments caused him to seek assistance with the scheduling of his wife. He appears to have exhausted all other options. If you could facilitate the scheduling of a non-immigrant interview for his wife, it would be greatly appreciated. I have included the information below.

Constituent: Mr. Husky

Email: [email protected]

Wife’s name: xxxxxxxx

Passport #: Xxxxxx

DS-160 Confirmation #: Axxxxxxx

Please let me know if you require further information. I would appreciate a response back indicating the availability of an interview. Please feel free to reach out to Mr. Husky via email, as well. Thank you very much for your time and your efforts. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

I have experienced the same problem,my pin was purchased on March 4th and I have been checking eveyday!

I have sent all the information to one of my senators and hopefully he can help.

I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS TO THE EMBASSY AND I JUST RECEIVE A STOCK ANSWER THAT THEY ARE VERY BUSY WHICH IS A BOGUS RESPONSE..there is no doubt that there is a problem with the website but I can not convince anyone to check into the matter.

May was posted with a full calendar which is impossible.

If not fixed I guarantee that June will also be posted with a full calendar.

I am embarrassed for the embassy and the people responsible.

My wife had her interview today, we arrived at 6:30 for a 8:00 appointment, No need for that, never listen to Thais.... you get there about 30-45 minutes early, they come out and put the times together, and check paperwork, then like cattle they are taken in. She was finished about 10:30 with her 2 minute interview. But all is good, Seen several people not pass, you can tell when they come out still with their passport.

If you wife goes, make sure she takes your yellow book and passport to show them that you live here.