Pcx Mod Thread

SumetCycle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian,

Thought I would add a couple myself........particularly with the number plate now central. Looking forward to having the rear skirts fitted! Now all I need are some decent mag wheels. :D

Many, many thanks to you, Pam and all at Sumet!!

post-75602-0-04799100-1301567237_thumb.j

post-75602-0-08112500-1301567301_thumb.j

post-75602-0-20384000-1301567319_thumb.j

post-75602-0-94759800-1301567334_thumb.j

post-75602-0-93898600-1301567355_thumb.j

post-75602-0-67727800-1301567376_thumb.j

post-75602-0-84878500-1301567397_thumb.j

post-75602-0-67166800-1301567428_thumb.j

Edited by Phatcharanan

Hi Brian,

Thought I would add a couple myself........particularly with the number plate now central. Looking forward to having the rear skirts fitted! Now all I need are some decent mag wheels. :D

Many, many thanks to you, Pam and all at Sumet!!

The skirts are painted and ready to go on. I'm still working on the mags. See you on Saturday. Thanks for everything. It was a pleasure working on your bike. She is a true beauty!

Tell me, is the headlight an improvement on a wave or is it still completely inadequate? I'm looking at buying the PCX but worry that I still can't see ahead if doing more than about 40 on the way back through the hills in northern Thailand.

Now the PCX has the rear skirts fitted. Have to say it looks a lot better now.

Many thanks to Brian and Pam at Sumet as well. Had a great day out at the motor show and was nice to meet some of the other Thaivisa members.

post-75602-0-71445400-1301846658_thumb.j

post-75602-0-85976800-1301847351_thumb.j

Edited by Phatcharanan

Could you post some pictures of seats that you have available? Do you ship to Phuket?

We don't stock seats at here at the shop, but I am going to the accessory shop later today. I will take some photos and send them to you. If you see one you like, let me know. Shipping to Phuket is not a problem. Thanks.

Brian

Brian I'm interested in seats, backrest and shocks. Could you please send me seat photo also. I will pick up from your shop on the weekend.

I have the shocks and backrest in stock. You would have to order the seat though. I have attached some photos of the seats we can have done. Let me know if there is one you like. Thanks.

Brian

post-121278-0-79057800-1301979945_thumb.

post-121278-0-06047700-1301979947_thumb.

post-121278-0-03083200-1301979948_thumb.

post-121278-0-35825700-1301979949_thumb.

Mr Brian

What about the J Costa Variator, you have them in stock? and what do you think about the setup? please PM me the price if you got them

Thx a lot

I don't stock the J Costa Variator. I am very curious about it, because several of my customers have expressed interest. There was a guy on the forum offering them awhile back. If you had one, I could do an install, but I couldn't quarantee any increase in performance.

Edited by SumetCycle

Mr Brian

What about the J Costa Variator, you have them in stock? and what do you think about the setup? please PM me the price if you got them

Thx a lot

I don't stock the J Costa Variator. I am very curious about it, because several of my customers have expressed interest. There was a guy on the forum offering them awhile back. If you had one, I could do an install, but I couldn't quarantee any increase in performance.

Brian,

I am THE guy. Not a while back. Still alive and kicking just not using TV as a primary commercial tool. So I won't post address or URL. I don't check TV every day and for some reason the PM notification is not working as smoothly as I would like.sad.gif

Mr Brian

Thx a lot

Brian,

I am THE guy. Not a while back. Still alive and kicking just not using TV as a primary commercial tool. So I won't post address or URL. I don't check TV every day and for some reason the PM notification is not working as smoothly as I would like.sad.gif

Perhaps you could message me your e-mail address. Iwill let you know if any of my customers want to put it on. How much is the variator going for these days. I do have one customer who really wants to put it on, but he said he would like you here for the install. He was also asking if there is any dyno data available. Thanks.

Look great, can i ask how much a bike like that will cost?

With the price of the bike and all the mods, you would be looking at about 120,000 baht.

I just spent 150k baht for a custom race bicycle for my wife. 120k baht for this custom PCX seems like value compared to her bicycle....nice, very nice looking

PCX....

Edited by sendbaht

Just talked to a Thai guy who works for Honda in Pataong , his mate bought a new ECU for 5000 Baht and he say there is no difference from stock PCX he think its waste of money???

HD,

Any idea what he was trying to achieve? I have heard that Kitaco ECU only raises the rev limit by 200 rpm. That was from a guy in Spain. He said it didn't make much difference either.

Just talked to a Thai guy who works for Honda in Pataong , his mate bought a new ECU for 5000 Baht and he say there is no difference from stock PCX he think its waste of money???

HD,

Any idea what he was trying to achieve? I have heard that Kitaco ECU only raises the rev limit by 200 rpm. That was from a guy in Spain. He said it didn't make much difference either.

HI

Not sure, it was the head mechanic who told me about it, it was his mate who did it on his own PCX all he told me was that he think it was waste of money, i asked what they did to make the PCX faster,,,nothing, they are not allowed to do anything at Honda he told me.

Yesterday i was going around 95 and another PCX came past me and it was fast not just 110 but a lot faster black PCX modified like hell, could not catch him to ask what the <deleted>.k he did to his bike :o i want the same :)