Quality Sports Supplements/Nutrition And Weight Management

Dustoff

~

Disclaimer: Other than as a customer, I have no connection with this company.

Thai Sports Supplements Company Ltd is in Bangkok and supplies Musashi (Nestle) protein/amino acid supplements and weight management products throughout Thailand but also offers retail sales (cheaper) and free shipping!

Having lost 20% of my body weight and muscle tone due to chemo/radiation therapy, I contacted this company for advice. Their response was immediate and my order was shipped right away, at no cost. My initial contact was on a Monday, I ordered on Tuesday and the order arrived at my home the very next day.

I certainly can't complain about their service..

If you are into getting yourself in better shape or getting your weight under control, check these folks out:

Thai Sports Supplements

The good news is that their products are very easily digested and assimilated and I am not only healing but gaining weight!

Dustoff

~

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Dustoff,

Very glad to hear you are putting the weight back on, since you looked pretty skinny to begin with ! And, thanks for the information on that company: will definitely examine their prices closely, and compare.

to your health, warmly, ~o:37;

Yeah my malware alert goes off when I try to visit that page too.

Your anti-virus software may be a bit too agressive.

There are two ads for this company between these messages and they open just fine on my system and my anti-virus is the latest and greatest commercial version from BitDefender.

They have been having a bit of trouble with their website but if you go to 'contact' and email them, they will immediately send you a couple of attachments with their product list and price list. I had purchased the Musashi supplements before in pharmacies and am happy to have found a cheaper supplier with a much broader selection.

~