Hiv Support

jbaldwin

My younger brother in law has AIDS and had developed fungal meningitis he went to the local government hospital and they kept him in for a couple of days then released him with a handfil of panadol and told him to return when they were finished. Told him he had AIDS but didn't do any tests to prove it. Next he went to a private hospital and the treatment was exactly the same. My wife asked me if I would take him to the ChristianMissionary Hospital at a place called Manorom near Chai Naht. We did that and he was treated incredibly well. They reconed he was going to die but recovered from the meningitis and shortly after he was put on a free cocktail of medicines. He developed side affects and they had to take him off it. Not long back Thaksin release another free medicine and this one seems to be working. I think the government released medication for 50.000 people and shared it around different hospitals. The advantage for me going to the christian hospital is that they have european doctors and I can be put into the picture. Big help.

Regards Joe Strawberry