1-Month Unlimited Gym Pass With Yoga And Kickboxing Training (Value ฿3,350)

TikTokThai

Hello everyone,

Today we have a very special deal on TikTokThai for a 1-month unlimited gym pass with yoga and kickboxing training (value ฿3,350) for just ฿980!

Established over 40 years ago in Tokyo and 20 years in Thailand, Clark Hatch is the place people go when they're serious about fitness and want to avoid all of the gimmicks often associated with mainstream fitness centres today.

For details, please see http://www.tiktokthai.com/bangkok/clark-hatch-thaniya

This amazing deal entitles you to a 1-month unlimited pass to the gym for just ฿980, a huge saving of 71%, giving you the perfect chance to try out the facilities for a generous amount of time without having to commit to a membership.

So amazingly, we will get the Thai price for they gym not the over inflated farang price. After your one month I'm sure they will rip you off then and the Thai's continue to pay less!

I don't see it as a discount just a way to suck you in, like all gyms in Thailand 2,3,4 or 5 tiers of pricing, you have to barter like an Indian to even get the normal price!

I workout at Clark Hatch in Thaniya it's not an in your face hard sell gym. Actually the reception knows most members and greets you by your name which is nice.

There is no hidden "Thai/Farand" prices. The gym is great, clean and witht he boxing area downstairs (which is popular) the gym is ideal (and attached to BTS Silom).

Nothing beats a good workout followed by a plunge in the pool sucking down a smoothie.

Have you been there? Have a great day and enjoy your fitness