Pitsanulok Immgration Office

I have to go to Pitsanulok in the near future to visit immgration. I heard they moved from the old museum place. I am wearing my fingers out trying to find the new location on google. Have tried finding it in thaivisa also but having no luck so created new thread sorry. Can anyone please give me the address and a little direction I know pitsanulok a little lived there a year so can find I think with minimal help but need an address. Phone number would also be useful if anyone has it.

here is a recent thread on that. Try the search function.

I recall they moved to near the Makro.

Edit:

http://maps.google.c...1df360b&t=h&z=6

Just look here:

I have tried the search engine for over 1/2 hour today nothing. I thought i saw something on that before also but cannot find it hence the request I tried Pitsanulok immgration, Pitsanulok immgration location, new pitsanulok location , address pitsanulok immgration. If you can give me a search that will find it I will galdly go there.

here is a recent thread on that. Try the search function.

I recall they moved to near the Makro.

Edit:

http://maps.google.c...1df360b&t=h&z=6

Just look here:

I have tried the search engine for over 1/2 hour today nothing. I thought i saw something on that before also but cannot find it hence the request I tried Pitsanulok immgration, Pitsanulok immgration location, new pitsanulok location , address pitsanulok immgration. If you can give me a search that will find it I will galdly go there.

thanks I got the address from the map . Again thank you.