How Do I Get To The Marriage License Office

rmicheald

Need to get a Thai Marriage License and put my wife on my tambon. I need directions to the Amphur Banglamung. The Address is Moo 2, Sukhumvit Road , Tambon Na Klua, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 but I don't have a clue what that is close to or which direction to go. Thanks in advance

I think it's on the left side of the Sukhumvit Road going north about 1km past the lights for Crockodile Farm Road, which is on the right. Past the lights for the turning left to Naklua Road and look out for a sign on the left for Banglamung. There's a police station there and some large offices behind it where the marriage registration place is. Thais have to go there to vote when the elections are on.

Thanks for all the help guys... I had already gotten married in the US. I found the office and ran into the usual bureaucrats incapable of original thought. I had "Officially Notarized" copies of my license from the County Clerks office in Washington State. The robots at the Amphur said I still needed to go the the embassy to get a paper that says my license was a real license.... CAN YOU SAY BUFFALO?????

• 1 year later...

Thanks for all the help guys... I had already gotten married in the US. I found the office and ran into the usual bureaucrats incapable of original thought. I had "Officially Notarized" copies of my license from the County Clerks office in Washington State. The robots at the Amphur said I still needed to go the the embassy to get a paper that says my license was a real license.... CAN YOU SAY BUFFALO?????

It must be certified by an authority in Thailand, not your home country.

Does anyone know what time the Amphur Banglamung office opens in the morning?

Government offices are generally open between 08:30 and 16:30, Monday through Friday, except on public holidays.

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1