Honda Cbr 250 R Problem

ulfen

Honda Cbr 250 perfect for around town, love it more each day!!

I can't believe you traded a Z1000 for a CBR250 !

Only a couple of weeks ago you were posting dozens of comments about how it was the best bike in Thailand and how fantastic it was etc....

What changed your mind, did you scare yourself on it?

Yeah, talk about a serious buzz kill. Z1000 to CB'r' 250... OUCH!

Sensible really if he pretty much stays on Phuket. Which is what 60km's from end to end. So maybe 200km's of paved road total. The Cbr250 is far superior for that sort of riding. :ph34r:

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Edited by thaicbr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy has more fun in riding a CBR 250 than riding a 100hp+ bike. And he also has a small car. It must be a pussy.

Stereotypes. How sad and boring sad.png

I am still waiting for dozens of disappointed CBR owners who want to tell the court how bad there bikes are. Seems in fact there aren't many. Or they are all trying to sell their bikes without telling the buyers about all the glitches. This would be also sad. But many people do such things sad.png

biggrin.png

You Tinker!!! just back from a 200km bike ride, and went faster than I ever did on the Z(150kph, yes this CBR is much more fun to ride than the Z was, great on fuel and you will be pleased to know nothing fell off!!! biggrin.png

An inane troll post and those quoting it removed. I don't care how impressed with yourself you are, being disrespectful to other members will not be tolerated. The deleted comments were what we'd expect from a kid, and do not belong here.

An inane troll post and those quoting it removed. I don't care how impressed with yourself you are, being disrespectful to other members will not be tolerated. The deleted comments were what we'd expect from a kid, and do not belong here.

What has gone on in my absence??

I don't understand what is going on, one of my posts replying to another poster has been deleted, why? I have not seen any of the replies since putting him straight about being or not being a pussy and the insinuation that you have to be gay to drive a Nissan March, again I am wondering if it really is worth continuing to post on these forums, there seems to be nasty people coming out of the wood work, many threads now get closed because people can not keep it civil, oh well not the end of the world!!!

Just in case the phrase "you tinker" had anything to do with what seems to have happened it is a term I use to describe a jester or someone having a laugh.

I do wish you would get an explanation as to why posts have been deleted, I have no idea what has gone on and now thinking my reply was in someway provocative!!

Edited by kawapower

Kawa, it was not one of your posts that was the reason for removing some posts, of this i am sure. But you quoted the "bad" post, so the moderator removed your post also. Live is hard for moderators and we should understand that they not always take the time to change content of posts instead of removing them completely.

If you want to be sure you can read all postings then i suggest you set up your profile settings accordingly and let new posts be send to you by e-mail.

Edited by wantan

Kawa, it was not one of your posts that was the reason for removing some posts, of this i am sure. But you quoted the "bad" post, so the moderator removed your post also. Live is hard for moderators and we should understand that they not always take the time to change content of posts instead of removing them completely.

If you want to be sure you can read all postings then i suggest you set up your profile settings accordingly and let new posts be send to you by e-mail.

Good idea mate, thanks for taking the time to explain.

If it was Tony's post, It was a joke and not a Troll post, I thought that was fairly obvious. It's going to be shame if the bike forum turns into the sterilised rubbish that the rest of this site has become. It is actually the only part of this site I bother reading any more.

Edited by madjbs

If it was Tony's post, It was a joke and not a Troll post, I thought that was fairly obvious. It's going to be shame if the bike forum turns into the sterilised rubbish that the rest of this site has become. It is actually the only part of this site I bother reading any more.

Some bikers sure have a "special kind of humor". But too much of it isn't funny anymore.

Calling people gay or pussies for riding a honda or driving a nissan has no place on this or any other forum ,most of the degenerate biggoted rubbish from that poster should be deleted ,the mods did a fine job removing such crap from the internet smile.png

Calling people gay or pussies for riding a honda or driving a nissan has no place on this or any other forum ,most of the degenerate biggoted rubbish from that poster should be deleted ,the mods did a fine job removing such crap from the internet smile.png

To be fair, he hasn't used the words gay or pussy. But he has a special way of using his own set of emoticons with the intend to provoke other members. Very clever, because like this he do not has to write the insults in clear words.

Members should have the courage to write in clear words what they want to say. They should not hide behind grafics. I would prefer if using emoticons from other sources than this forum would be forbidden by forum rule. Sad, but it leaves too much room for missuse.

He may well have had a point though we have the Nissan micra in England ,I'm not going to say anything about the people that drive them or their driving skills though..,,,lol

You are soooooo last year. You have the Nissan March in the UK now.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

He may well have had a point though we have the Nissan micra in England ,I'm not going to say anything about the people that drive them or their driving skills though..,,,lol

You are soooooo last year. You have the Nissan March in the UK now.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Lol....... You forget things change when you havent been there for 5 years so I wonder are the Nissan march drivers any different to the old micra drivers some how I doubt it

To be fair, he hasn't used the words gay or pussy. But he has a special way of using his own set of emoticons with the intend to provoke other members. Very clever, because like this he do not has to write the insults in clear words.

Members should have the courage to write in clear words what they want to say. They should not hide behind grafics. I would prefer if using emoticons from other sources than this forum would be forbidden by forum rule. Sad, but it leaves too much room for missuse.

I think you should go back and read my last post at least one more time thumbsup.gif

So you are English! I always assumed you were European....tongue.png

asking someone if theyre sure theyre not a bit (rainbow flag ) because they drive a nissan is derogatory and insulting , either to gay people or nissan drivers ,i havent figured out which yet....

im surprised more posts dont get deleted ,many of them are a lot more insulting than helpful or informative from a certain poster whistling.gif

I think you should go back and read my last post at least one more time thumbsup.gif

And i think you should go back and read all of my posts at least many times wink.pngthumbsup.gifbiggrin.png