Lingerie .. Affordable

psychosid10

Ladies,

i will keep it short. i m gonna see my gf after about a year and i wish to buy her some nice lingerie.

I cant afford those 1000 baht - 1200 baht things ..

Please suggest where to buy something cheaper yet decent with genuine sizes.

Also if any of you know of any online sites where i can order just to save me some sweat :o ..

Edited by psychosid10

where are you now? farang land? ..

well in TH site i dont see any good one yet ..but i can try to surf for you.

BTW .. if u go to TH, u can check some nice lingeries in classy departmentstore as The Emporium , Central Chitlom

but... one thing that you'd know about ..when you want to buy "TOP"

some brand, some model has same CUP, but differnt in size

example Brand /model XXX C cup = Brand /model YYY D cup ,

better try before buy (if you want to do it like surprise ..keep the reciept well)

Bambi

Ladies,

i will keep it short. i m gonna see my gf after about a year and i wish to buy her some nice lingerie.

I cant afford those 1000 baht - 1200 baht things ..

Please suggest where to buy something cheaper yet decent with genuine sizes.

Also if any of you know of any online sites where i can order just to save me some sweat  :D ..

I can't speak for every woman but in my experience

even though a man may have good intentions, the lingerie men choose is most often than not just for appearances and not for comfort.

I dare say that sexy numbers with lots of lace are often itchy and uncomfortable. :D

A little anecdote:

When I got married at 26, I thought wearing a white lace bustier and panty was going to be sexy. It pinched and chaffed. I regretted putting myself through this torture and never wore the thing again.

Was it sexy? At the end of the day, we were too exhausted to test it. :o

But if you must, Triumph shops are not expensive.

Well , to be honest , i would rather look for something thats comfortable rather than something thats just appealing to the eyes. coz it does not make sense to me how can any one do that to his gal..

but i have realized that the more comfortable a woman feels in a set of underwear, the better she looks coz she feels much better .. am i right or is it just the romantic side of me speaking ?

anyways , thanks a lot for the tips .. catthy figleaves was awesome for ideas .. I ll try sneaking into a Triumph shop some day soon :o

Edited by psychosid10

Ha ha ha Ilusyin,

I agree with you.

Lady's, the power of the women is the fantasy of the man.

Most men like to see their GF in sexy lingerie, stockings, garter belt, corset, high heels things like that.

It is ok lah, just for the two of you when having a fun evening, I am sure when you dress like that he will be crawling, ha ha ha.

The only problem for foreigner girls is where to find the bigger sized stuff, I mean high heels size 11 (43-44) that is a problem I guess, maybe Bambina knows?

Cheers all and have a good time!

Alex

Hi Boo,

I am talking about the men naaaaa.

Alexlah :o

Oh and about big sizes not available I was just refering to experience of one of my friends who came here for holiday and wanted to go shopping, na.

Take care,

Alexlah

The only problem for foreigner girls is where to find the bigger sized stuff, I mean high heels size 11 (43-44) that is a problem I guess, maybe Bambina knows?

Yes, you are so right. It is hard to find brassieres particularly. Thai stores tend to carry the smaller cup sizes. You just don't find anything larger than a B cup. Thailand is the only place I ever seen a bra labelled AA, even smaller than an A cup! And the US average is now a C cup.

Then there is the issue of band size, or how big around your rib cage is. Thai stores typically carry 34 and below, with very few 36s to be found. And 36 is the most common band size in the US.

Shoes aren't quite as big a problem. Any woman wearing an 11 would have some trouble finding her size here in the US, never mind Thailand. The most common shoe size in the US is 8.5, followed by 9 and 8. Those sizes are readily available in Thailand. I wear a 7.5, which translates to a 38, and while shopping for shoes I see many size 40, 42, and 44 shoes. You have to be careful, though, as some brands size them incorrectly, saying they are a 44 when they are in fact a 38, for example. Other brands are sized accurately. You have to try them on.

Yes, you are so right. It is hard to find brassieres particularly. Thai stores tend to carry the smaller cup sizes. You just don't find anything larger than a B cup. Thailand is the only place I ever seen a bra labelled AA, even smaller than an A cup! And the US average is now a C cup.

thats true ... im D cup .. but what i can find, just C .. un-comfy .. but i have no choice ... :D:o

BB

Then there is the issue of band size, or how big around your rib cage is. Thai stores typically carry 34 and below, with very few 36s to be found. And 36 is the most common band size in the US.

Shoes aren't quite as big a problem. Any woman wearing an 11 would have some trouble finding her size here in the US, never mind Thailand. The most common shoe size in the US is 8.5, followed by 9 and 8. Those sizes are readily available in Thailand. I wear a 7.5, which translates to a 38, and while shopping for shoes I see many size 40, 42, and 44 shoes. You have to be careful, though, as some brands size them incorrectly, saying they are a 44 when they are in fact a 38, for example. Other brands are sized accurately. You have to try them on.

When I shop here I have to remind myself that I am the absolute average size everything back home in Canada. 36C, 8.5 shoe size, height, wear medium in most labels. Alas, I am an extra extra large here (as I was in China as well) :o

• 1 month later...

Hi There

I am moving to BKK shortly and will be in need of larger size shoes (eg. size 42 or UK9) - where would I be able to find these?

Many Thanks.

AJW.

Hi There

I am moving to BKK shortly and will be in need of larger size shoes (eg. size 42 or UK9) - where would I be able to find these?

Many Thanks.

AJW.

- department store (as the emporium,central world plaza, central plaza chitlom)..etc) .. but it's pretty hard to find

-make from order ( at MBK)

-low quailty but cheap (around 199-300 bht) At MBK, Bonanza ,Siam Square

It's not only the cup sizes, it seems like Thai bras have their cups closer together as well... and higher somehow. Have tried a few different ones on, and they never seem to fit. Have B-cup in farangland, and have tried evrything in B and C sizes here (when I find them...) - so I guess Thai girls have narrower chests than us white ladies :o