Whats That Lump Under The Rug?

Gonzo the Face

I would like to invite member input into this.....

It really gets to me how things around here that very flash and important and seem, in a few days to get swept under the rug.

I would invite anyone who would like to add to this list or make comment to add their input

* The Downtown Inn Deaths?

Whats the latest count on this and has anything been found from any of the autopsies or from any haha investigation???? one lump under the rug

anyone have any other lumps you can remember and care to add??

G

:blink:

Yes, interesting post.

Remember the Farang big bike driver that got shot by a Thai car driver in the middle of Mae Jo intersection in broad daylight last year.

Was the shooter ever prosecuted or convicted?

Yes, interesting post.

Remember the Farang big bike driver that got shot by a Thai car driver in the middle of Mae Jo intersection in broad daylight last year.

Another good one..... now if only someone has some answers

g

The musicians arrested about 10 days ago for performing in a bar without a work permit. What happened to them?

Thats a good one NancyL & I would like to hear more also

G

Probably still in jail. Singing like canaries....

Edited by happyrobert

The musicians arrested about 10 days ago for performing in a bar without a work permit. What happened to them?

G

Probably still in jail. Singing like canaries....

All out of Jail but had fines ranging from 10K to 100K. One of them did have a work permit, not too sure that it covered playing the guitar though.

This has all been dealt with now so there ought to be one less bump in your rug lol

G

update on the miracle whip situation would be nice and where is gotlost?

16yr old girl runs a van full of Uni students off the highway?, Girl gets cut in half by young boy racing his dad's porsche?

...and what the F happened to all the Miracle Whip??????????

Edited by CMSteve

Yes, interesting post.

If you are referring to the German that was shot at the Sansai - Mae Rim Intersection (off the Mae Jo Road) which was in the evening I believe, the shooter was found, convicted and is doing time.

The guy who owned the restaurant and was caught with how many kilos of ganja?

Contrary to the grapevine report that said individual had been deported to America, he is awaiting trial in the pokey in Mae Rim. Bail was obviously denied but granted for his wife.

......Musicians not fined, bailed and awaiting court date.

Mr Clough says otherwise.

All out of Jail but had fines ranging from 10K to 100K. One of them did have a work permit, not too sure that it covered playing the guitar though.

This has all been dealt with now so there ought to be one less bump in your rug lol

How to know when it should really be under Mr.G's carpet? unsure.gif

Gotlost is banned. :(

That sucks,now how are we going to know it's raining?

I think when we lose a veteran poster there should be thread where we can see the post that did it. Or at least a big hint.

I can't imagine Gotlost taking a step to far.

Did they ever get the person that randomly shot at a car with a baby in the back on the ring road?

Luckily the bullet went into the baby's car seat.

Wasn't that the baby of a regular poster on this forum? Maybe he'll let us know.

WHEN did this happen ??????

:o:o

Did they ever get the person that randomly shot at a car with a baby in the back on the ring road?

Luckily the bullet went into the baby's car seat.

Wasn't that the baby of a regular poster on this forum? Maybe he'll let us know.

WHEN did this happen ??????

:o:o

That was some time ago. I think perhaps 2 years ago by now. The car seat saved the baby's life.

Contrary to the grapevine report that said individual had been deported to America, he is awaiting trial in the pokey in Mae Rim. Bail was obviously denied but granted for his wife.

Were the reports of opium cookies true or were they just selling just ganja brownies? It seems like it would make a big difference as far as the sentence.

Were the reports of opium cookies true or were they just selling just ganja brownies? It seems like it would make a big difference as far as the sentence.

True.

I think when we lose a veteran poster there should be thread where we can see the post that did it. Or at least a big hint.

Ah, that`s sad.

The guy suffered a stroke some years ago and was not able to get out much. Thai visa was his hobby.

Anyone remember the rape and murder case of Kirsty Jones, aged 23, in the Aree Guesthouse, Chiang Mai. Back in 2000. Was any progress ever made in finding the murderer?

post-110219-0-83418300-1302371573_thumb.

:( Unlike. :(

Also that people are disappeared without any notification. (Or maybe I just missed it as I was abroad the last two weeks). RIP Gotlost, enjoyed your posts.

Ah, that`s sad.

The guy suffered a stroke some years ago and was not able to get out much. Thai visa was his hobby.

Anyone remember the rape and murder case of Kirsty Jones, aged 23, in the Aree Guesthouse, Chiang Mai. Back in 2000. Was any progress ever made in finding the murderer?

I'm sure a lot of us remember that farcical investigation. I would say also that a lot of us would say there was a lot of progress made, all in the wrong direction. It is my understanding that her mother and family are still beating the bushes trying to get the real killer exposed.

Not sure that lump in the rug will ever be flattened

Edited by Gonzo the Face

:( Unlike. :(

Also that people are disappeared without any notification. (Or maybe I just missed it as I was abroad the last two weeks). RIP Gotlost, enjoyed your posts.

I have no idea but they mainly dish out 30 day suspensions (had a few myself) so he/she may be back after serving 'time'