Farangs Looking To Fight Ladyguy

terrychris

Ventured into Sooi buihkcow last night with my new girl and saw some very aggressive young foreign guys,one had taken off his shirt to fight another and i then about 1 hour later i was walking just near oasis stripping club to see a fat white guy taking off a pink wig with a ladyboy and saw this two tribal tattooed young irish guysharass them near daves cafe about 10 a clock

did anyone else see this and the lady boy who was skinny and built off nothing knocked out the young drunk irish guy with a punch and kick and the irish guys took off running.

it probaly would be funny except i never saw so much aggressive anger from a thai to young irish guys and anyway they bolted up the street and about 3 thai ladyboy guys came over and they were dead set on killing these irish guys.

i was told by the massage lady that the irish boys hassled the overweight pink wig wearing farang and his thai boyfriend took some exception and they pushed him and then he went berko and slugged one of the irish guys with a punch followed by a kick which i saw to the head ,the fat pink wig wearing guy was i think in shock his boyfriend had hit the irish and was trying to stop him so they helped him out on a bus.they about 3 thai ladyboy guys joined in and kicked one irish guy on the ground his mate took off

the irish guys had made a run for it they run towards soi lk so i went there and the homosexual farang guy was saying sorry to them when one irish guy was bleeding from his ear and the thai homosexual was on the phone probaly calling more homosexuals to fight.

i only saw the tailend of it so dont know the story but i saw the fat farang guy about 50yo holding a pink wig and look like he was in real bad shock or something or in distress crying and one thai skinny guy fighting off two tattoo farangs and boy did he knock one out. and then one took running off.

the irish guys went into robins nest they took off there shirts and tried to get there friens to go back and think wash the blood fromfight but i dont know what happened i tghink they took off in a taxi really pissed off and looked gutted they lost to a ladyboy.

i have no problem with them but he fat farang should nt be wearing pink things in their hair and except some fun buy irish,you know how irish like to make fun but ust dont pick on any farang with a thai ladyboy i have never saw so much anger they can kill you built by nothing and knocked out a beefy irish guy never would believe it and just the speed of punches to the irish guys face i couldnt get over.

i dont like this area actually because too many drunken guys but if your homosexual dont go there but if you want to pick fights with them be careful the thai can turn from nice to anger in seconds.

i have no problem with homosexuals but irish just are having fun i dont know what they did to hurt the old guy but any way they wont do it again.

Edited by terrychris

Too bad you did not have a megaphone... You could have yelled, "Get ready to rumble~~~~~!"

This is why you gotta keep a digital camera handy at all times in Pattaya. Easy to find displays of people behaving like idiots and youtube loves to see fools on parade.

TheWalkingMan

Too bad you did not have a megaphone... You could have yelled, "Get ready to rumble~~~~~!"

This is why you gotta keep a digital camera handy at all times in Pattaya. Easy to find displays of people behaving like idiots and youtube loves to see fools on parade.

TheWalkingMan

i dont like to see it really because never have i saw a thai person so aggressive and he was only a muscular skinny lady boy guy but just the anger he had and others joined in and kicked one irish on the ground and others joined in and funny enough i had seen these 2 homosexuals gays walking earlier in the night in sois bookcow and looked like they could not hurt a flea but just a flurry of fists to the irish guys head made bruce lee nothing. and egg on the faces of the young irish dont know if any one knows them but had tribal tatts on their arms muscle sort of guys one took off his shirt and punched the wall up near soi lk but this was after he got knocked out. and some well dressed dude told them to leave robins nest they had their shirts off

he was calling his irish friends to go back to near oasis club to fight the homosexual guys but they got into a taxi looking real peed off

Edited by terrychris

I hope the farangs get their butts kicked, leave the country and never come back. Too much of this going on, they wont win a fight but they make farangs look bad to the thais. And I hope the bar kicked them out for not wearing shirts

Serves them right. What they saw as 'a bit of fun' was harassment and bullying. They got slapped for it but still managed to cause distress to the people they picked on. People have every right to wear pink wigs if they so desire, also I'm not sure what you mean by 'don't flaunt it'. Presumably, you think it's 'ok' if people are gay, as long as you don't actually notice?

Well, that's just not how things work, people are allowed to dress and walk exactly how they want to and with whoever they want to, irrespective of your view of the world, which they would be unaware of anyway!

As for the small Thai person knocking seven bells out of a big Irish fella, no real surprise there. If the person in question is a ladyboy then she's probably had more than her fair share of bullying and discrimination in the past and, as you saw, can dish it out too!

Don't be fooled by the comparative size of people. It has no bearing on their ability to defend themselves.

terrychris, you seem to have sympathy for the irish jerks.

I don't, and I think that little beating serves them well.

Pattaya offers plenty of ways to have fun without being aggressive on other people.

i dont like this area actually because too many drunken guys but if your homosexual dont go there but if you want to pick fights with them be careful the thai can turn from nice to anger in seconds.

that doesn't make any real sense

Edited by manarak

A load of <deleted> from a Trolling newbie, although i dont think the OP would know what a Troll, Newbie or OP actually is.:jerk:

I think he knows all about.

In a previous troll topic he stated he was from Australia,but judging from his writing that must be an Aboriginal then

A load of <deleted> from a Trolling newbie, although i dont think the OP would know what a Troll, Newbie or OP actually is.:jerk:

In a previous troll topic he stated he was from Australia,but judging from his writing that must be an Aboriginal then

Excuse me,Sounds like your racist and "stereotyping" against Australian Aboriginal people? Why must he be Aboriginal?

Is there anyone else you do not like?

To the OP I am aware Canterbury Tales in Soi Chaiyapoon,which is near where you stated,has a lot of gay customers.

Edited by actiondell4

Excuse me,Sounds like your racist and "stereotyping" against Australian Aboriginal people? Why must he be Aboriginal?

Is there anyone else you do not like?

Take it easy boy,where do you read a racist comment.If i say french or german or whatever does that also mean I'm a racist.

My comment was pointed to the way the OP writes.Does it look like he's a native English speaker?