Dell Refusing To Honour Active Warranty, Completecover Or Provide Support

TheyCallmeScooter

d4hgO.png

Hi yall, my Dell laptop has given up the ghost. When I switch it on, the blue power light flickers. For hours. And that's it.

Dell Thailand and Dell Australia refuse to even respond to my many requests for Support in the last two months. I know why they've taken this line, I even empathise with their position, and - quite frankly - am impressed by the sheer brilliance of it after first assuming they were insane. They're not insane, they're a multi-billion $ global empire who understands what so few who are arrested and interrogated cannot get through their dull heads, and that is the sheer optimality that is enshrined in the 5th Amendment.

When in the wrong, or when you know that you're potentially liable, don't say a word. Become a statue, and place all the balls in the court of the person who would seek to prove it.

Whilst I respect that, I'm not a police officer trying to convict a criminal, hell I don't even hold any animosity to the Dell criminal who destroyed my laptop as I shouldn't have left him unattended for 3-4 hours as he replaced the HDD ruined when I stupidly downloaded a webcam driver from dell.co.th instead of dell.com.au or dell.com. I wish to let bygones be bygones, but I have a ruined laptop, and every possibly Warranty / Cover active, and they're not responding because they're brilliant and they dam_n well know they're culpable (to be fair, they were falling over backwards to assist, up until the second they pulled a System image from my machine and realised exactly what was going on, in ways I'm likely only vaguely aware of). They pulled that System image two months ago, and instantly went into "No Comment" mode after I rejected their offer to refund the purchase price of the laptop because - at the time - all my systems were ruined.

I have no possible angle here. On principle, I rejected their unfair offer to refund only 1 of the 3 ruined systems. I fixed everything up myself (with very little thanks to the joke 'experts' of this industry, who charged me thousands of $ and hundreds of hours to proceed down dead ends). Once I decided to shove all 'expert' well-intentioned but non-assistance, I was able to become aware of the Virtual drives, system images, junction points, secret partitions, hidden residual code, dynamic links, hardlinks, remote access, offline registry hives, encrypted virtual deployment and infinite ludicrous vulnerabilities that come all sweetly packaged for the system administrators of 5000 endpoint networks who don't realise they have no need to deploy silent unattended OS installations or even for any network functionality at all. Because they just want a stupid OS that works for their single home computer. The fact that Microsoft ships in all that exploitability that allows hackers to take control of your home PCs by virtue of the fact they are System Administrators of your endpoint, and their refusal to defend the criminal nature of ActiveX, ActiveSetup and Active Directory, should be grounds for imprisonment and bankruptcy.

But it's okay really, because in 2000 (11 years ago), they eliminated all possible security flaws:

http://www.microsoft...n/ms00-042.mspx

Why is Microsoft-signed content trusted by default?

By design, Microsoft-signed files are trusted by default. At first blush, this would seem appropriate - after all, the user has chosen to install a Microsoft product, so they've already made the decision to trust the content that Microsoft provides.

The security problem this raises is that there's nothing to prevent other people from hosting Microsoft-signed files (after all, Microsoft-signed files are freely available from various pages on the Microsoft web site) and using them inappropriately.

What is Microsoft doing about this issue?

Microsoft has developed a procedure that eliminates the vulnerability.

I mean, of course they didn't answer the question.

Of course, their logic is so utterly idiotic that it's criminal. Trusting someone in 1999 doesn't mean you trust them for EVER.

Of course, they've been releasing 'patches' to address an exploitability that shouldn't exist in the first place, for 12 years counting. 12 years since they eliminated the vulnerability that can ONLY be eliminated by removing the vulnerability that allows for the silent deployment of their Active crap.

I could get into why SFC and WFP are the most idiotic trojan horse concepts in IT. But this post is getting far too long already.

I had no desire to accept an insulting refund from Dell at the time. I fixed (or replaced) my systems myself, at great cost. I had no intention of speaking to Dell ever again, which was just was well as I don't care for schizophrenia or one-sided conversations. Everything was all-but-hunky dory.

Until yesterday, when my laptop won't boot at all, after I went to sleep with it running swimmingly.

As you can see, all my cover is active. As I have posted on this forum, Dell Thailand's culpability is easily proved. They won't respond. If I call they claim to be getting someone and I'm placed on indefinite hold or disconnected after half an hour. Neither Dell Thailand nor Dell Australia respond to Support tickets - which I can prove of course. Everything can be proven. I've never been inside a courtroom and cannot say I have any real desire to change that.

I just want them to Support. They want to force me to take them to court where they will likely settle or be 'penalised' with actually honouring their own warranties (hence the brilliance I referred to above).

Please kindly advise what are my options here? I'm honestly, utterly stumped.

Actually, if there is a legal eagle who happens to see this, I would be interested in learning whether or not the justice system is advanced enough to properly punish companies who exploit their freerolling position - when they know they're liable, simply leaving the victim of their employee's crimes exposed to what turned out to be limited (in the end) but what could have been incalculable risk and danger (by virtue of the fact that the risk and danger of leaving someone exposed after an incident like this is simply incalculable - or perhaps they'd explain to me how and why they could know the intentions of every hacker in the world).

I strongly suspect the Criminal justice system is not that advanced. And this is why their line is brilliant. But what I don't know is substantial, so I guess it's worth asking the question?

When I say "Criminal justice system", it's referencing the joke in "Breaking Bad", when "Better Call Saul" says, "You guys don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a Criminal lawyer."

bettercallsaul-banner-new-560.jpg

There is - quite literally - nothing just about the judicial branch, of any nation on the planet. Selectively enforced laws, and legislation outlawing individual liberty and non-crimes....are crimes against humanity that should be subjected to Nuremberg ruthlessness.

".......I rejected their offer to refund the purchase price of the laptop........"

From comments that you have made elsewhere about this laptop and your problems with it, I think that Dell have done the best they can with you and I understand why they wont talk to you any more. You should have taken this offer, and if I were you I would politely ask them to renew it.

".......I rejected their offer to refund the purchase price of the laptop........"

From comments that you have made elsewhere about this laptop and your problems with it, I think that Dell have done the best they can with you and I understand why they wont talk to you any more. You should have taken this offer, and if I were you I would politely ask them to renew it.

:clap2:

Come on Darrel, a little bit of dignity and consideration please. Especially as I have been so generous as to not point out that you ridiculed my concerns about the undesired Windows domain when I was frustrated at it's existence in Windows. So confident you were in it's innocuous nature, so ridiculing of my concerns of it's completely redundant existence.

Redundancy is always - always - worthy of suspicion. You were wrong, I was right.

I am now having NOTHING to do with Windows, am only using Linux on a hard drive which has been comprehensively low-level formatted with DBAN, and with KillDisk, and MBR wiped and BIOS flashed, clean Linux distribution formatted and installed and I'm now getting Samba Windows Networks which I don't have the ability to delete or access due to lack of permissions.

Furthermore, immaculately concepted:

~$ sudo apt-get remove sambaReading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

Package samba is not installed, so not removed

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

The existence of which no one at Linux can explain. http://ubuntuforums....d.php?t=1663574

And a whole stack of network activity when Networking is disabled (check the box top right of screenshot): http://i.imgur.com/hjz9Y.png

Where is this inaccessible high-traffic unknown Windows Network coming from? TrueOnline say it's absolutely not remotely part of my Internet service. So where then? What's causing it? Your efforts in my thread and your lack of answers to evidence I then posted suggests your guess is actually not NEARLY as good as mine. Aren't you supposed to be the expert? And I'm the dumb noob who shouldn't be messing about with the hacker who's taking away all my Permissions?

You were fairly rude in your ridiculing of my concerns, and adamant that it was no problem. Well, Avahi says it's a problem, when it detects it and shuts down it's service with a warning that the the existence of a .local domain is "not recommended".

Come. Let's be gracious now. Because my capacity for dignified graciousness can surely be tested and I assure you that it is not limitless.

I think that Dell have done the best they can with you and I understand why they wont talk to you any more.

You think Dell simultaneously lying to me about there not being any problem, whilst they refused to answer my questions below - which, if you'll allow me to graciously point out, you have also failed to come up with an hypothesis for, Mr Expert - you think Dell insulting me by claiming nothing was wrong whilst simultaneously offering to refund the purchase price of ONE of the ruined systems with the insulting tone that they would do so out of their kindness of their hearts....you think my dignified rejection of the insulting offer (and tone in which it was made) allows them to ignore the next two months of evidence-heavy requests they send support (with or without the Police)...you think that's why they're not talking to me?

Because they've done the best they can do?

I believe I attempted to employ your services at one point. Golly am I glad I didn't. If you consider THAT level of service to be "the best".

As your insolence at suggesting your failure to come up with theories kindly requested of you, gives you the right to ridicule my very dignified request for advice as to my options, I will show you the best I can do. To test your 'expertise' (the expertise that allows you to insult n00bs and tell they they're too stupid to be touching the complex world of your expertise).

You've ignored my requests a few times on this count. Pray tell, what is your theory for why a Dell technician put 2005>2009 unsupported, non-existent, outdated firmware and drivers on my new hard drive, in Feb 2011.

There are about 14 drivers ostensibly required by my service code on Dell.com. I probably *need* about 4 of them. He put about 25 on, each one comes with the inevitable mountain of bloatware and muck. Of the 25, some were from 2005, the latest, the absolute newest, was 2009, they were all outdated obviously, some were seemingly non-existent...

zMxi2.png

dz4Z6.png

-----------------------------------------------

How about it, Professor? Information Technology Professional. Got a theory? Or are you limited to patronising self-ridicule of people trying to fix computer problems.

For anyone who is confused at my righteous indignation to being insulted with that response, here is Darrel's ridiculing of my fairly valid questions (and I have included some comments in red, which would have made his ridiculing of me somewhat more...CORRECT? ACCURATE? Yes. And yes.)

You apparently know very little about Windows and how it works and so I am surprised that you are fiddling about with things that you clearly dont understand like the registry. Bitlocker for example: if you use it goes to huge lengths to warn you to save the unlock key in a safe place for emergency use. Did <I even bother to read your post explaining that the key is secured by the TPM and that the TPM / hard drive was corrupted? Or even bother to question the sheer point of Bitlocker encrypting a drive, and then creating an unencrypted key for anyone who finds it to use? Or even bother to read your post where you stated you uselessly saved the 'encryption key' only to find it was not a key at all> ? Apparently not.

And the list of anti-malware software that you have installed/used is quite remarkable: much of it is only suitable for use by experts anyway, and I dont <realise that you qualify in ways the 'experts' can never qualify, useless that we have all proven ourselves to be, over two months of wasting your time whilst patronising you with our belittling incompetence> . In fact that list is 10 times more software than I have used to clean any number of infected PCs in the last 10 years, something I <rather ironically, considering how few answers I have for the issues you're facing> do for a living.

Your original hard drive didnt need replacing either, even if you didnt know the Bitlocker key. <I was actually 100% correct here> I dont know why anyone would have told you to do that. <Pity I didn't think to connect the fact that I was 100% correct, with the fact that you stated DELL told you your hard drive HAD to be replaced - when it didn't - and this coincidentally managed to trigger the tsunami wave of chaos, a chaos I shall now contribute to creating>

Your solution <to wasting dozens of hours of your valuable time, for no result except to manufacture endless frustration and to prove I'm clueless on this issue> is to remove any network connection or USB storage device from your PC, format the hard drive from the BIOS or via an Ubuntu Live CD, reinstall Windows using the official disk (your disk looks official enough) being sure to reformat the partitions during the process, install the correct drivers from the Dell site, allow Windows Update to do the necessary updates, install MSE.

And finally stop messing about with things that you dont understand. <Just let the hacker who is roaming through your systems have his way. Ignore it. Touch nothing. He is, after all, your Systems Administrator according to Microsoft - of course, as a professional I can't work that out for you, you will have to work it out with your own genius and over a long period of time.> As a uninformed end-user <who is only slightly more informed than I am> you should not be fooling about in the advanced setup of Windows at all. If you leave Windows 7 alone you will probably never have any trouble <except for all the hacker troubles and rootkits and chaos you've already submitted evidence in this thread proving, which I've ignored because I'm a busy IT professional, with as much spare time, as a clue>.

If you can show me one element of that which you believe is unfair, and reasons for why, I shall review it and remove it with an apology if warranted, or counter with the evidence showing why it must stand due to it being correct.

Speaking of apologies, and warranted ones....?

I am now having NOTHING to do with Windows, am only using Linux on a hard drive which has been comprehensively low-level formatted with DBAN, and with KillDisk, and MBR wiped and BIOS flashed, clean Linux distribution formatted and installed and I'm now getting Samba Windows Networks which I don't have the ability to delete or access due to lack of permissions.

Furthermore, immaculately concepted:

~$ sudo apt-get remove sambaReading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

Package samba is not installed, so not removed

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

The existence of which no one at Linux can explain. http://ubuntuforums....d.php?t=1663574

The Windows Network link is part of the Nautilus file manager and cannot be removed. If anyone knows better, feel free to comment.

Please note, I am not annoyed that you don't have the answers. NO ONE has the answers. Aside from probably DELL (who I'm quite sure know exactly what's going on) and the DELL technician (who I'm quite sure is a genius), I'm probably the next 'expert' in line with answers. In the entire industry. And I've covered that industry with threads where NO ONE has answers, they just have unwarranted arrogance and patronising jibes which insult only themselves when they inevitably go silent the instant I disprove their snide remarks about X being not possible or Y being the case.

I have paid exorbitant fees to Ubuntu expert professionals, who have NO ANSWERS for questions as simple as these direct questions (with evidence) I politely enquire about in this (unanswered) thread: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1714584

It's fine to not have the answers. I appreciate anyone genuinely trying to help. But I have little time for time-wasters. I have given them two months of time already. And I will be incensed if one of those time-wasters, who patronised and belittled himself (believing he was patronising me), who went silent when he had no answers to evidence submitted, then insulting me with a response that Dell's criminal refusal to honour active Warranty, NBD on-side support and CompleteCover - when their employee provably was the cause of the mess - is somehow "all they can be expected to do".

I'm sorry, but that's insulting in ways someone who doesn't much care for the ludicrous nature of offence (who doesn't get offended by anything, hardly) finds very offensive. To the extreme. And anyone who cannot see why....is probably a computer 'expert' without expertise.

I stand by every word I wrote, both here and in the other thread.

Others and I have tried to help you with this issue but you just wont listen.

Free advice from a qualified and highly-paid professional (recently retired): if you stop fiddling around with things that you do not understand you will have far fewer problems (probably none).

Take the Dell refund.

I'm no highly paid expert but even I know, when the blue power light flickers on a Dell laptop that seems otherwise not to be working it means SSWSM (Stealth Surveillance Web Streaming Mode) has been activated remotely by Dell so be mindful of what you do if you haven't already removed or disabled the webcam...

:clap2:

Agreed. Any company striving to provide customer excellence can only do so much - you try to make every customer happy, and take all reasonable steps to do so. But you have that less than 1% of customers who will keep calling you every 5 minutes anyway, and those are the ones you have to let go. In order to save money, but more importantly to preserve everyone's sanity.

Here is what you can do: Accept the offer. Let them renew it. Everything else is just trolling.

I am literally not sure if you all are illiterate or what is going on?

Answer my questions please, until you do, your opinions are just embarrassing.

-----------------

Pray tell, what is your theory for why a Dell technician put 2005>2009 unsupported, non-existent, outdated firmware and drivers on my new hard drive, in Feb 2011.

There are about 14 drivers ostensibly required by my service code on Dell.com. I probably *need* about 4 of them. He put about 25 on, each one comes with the inevitable mountain of bloatware and muck. Of the 25, some were from 2005, the latest, the absolute newest, was 2009, they were all outdated obviously, some were seemingly non-existent...

zMxi2.png

dz4Z6.png

-----------------------------------------------

How about it, Experts at ignoring direct questions? Anyone got a theory, between the lot of you?

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to the point of blushing if I was asked directly to propose a theory for evidence presented, and simply couldn't come up with one.

The simple facts - which I have IRREFUTABLY PROVEN - are as follows:

- the technician who I tipped WAY too generously, the cheeky bastard, took advantage of my naive good faith in leaving him unattended, and proceeded to do what not one person in the world can explain because there is NO EXPLANATION for his actions (except the obvious one).

- all hell broke loose after I hadn't really ever had a virus in 6-8 years of computer use.

- I have posted EVIDENCE of the rootkits and the unattended installations and the hacker blocking my Administrator access / permissions by virtue of being Systems Administrator of my home network.

- Darrel, and others with a lot more dignity than him, and many more on many more forums, offered well-intentioned advice which was appreciated, but ended up being a waste of my time. Across a dozen forums on the Internet, and dozens more 'specialists' hired at not-inconsequential costs, every SINGLE clue and piece of the puzzle was put together by me - and by me ALONE. Every expert who helped graciously without charge, and every expert who came highly recommended and invoiced for their fail, combined to give me ZERO clues to solving it.

- Now, I have called Dell 3 or 4 times in my life for support. Each and every time it was provably their direct fault. I have sent 3 email support requests (around every fortnight) stacked full of the evidence they COMPLETELY are aware of, after they took a system image and shut down into No Comment. They are not responding for the same reasons you all are pretending you can't read simple English or look at simple pictures.

- At every point in this affair that was not of my doing, I have behaved with dignity and honour under some serious duress.

Please do not insult yourselves with opinions that embarrass you. Come up with some theories, or kindly proceed to the lower left stage exit. Quietly.

Perhaps some of you aren't privy to Dell.com - but I assure you that a Dell technician is. Let me show you what should have happened.

1. Type dell.com.au into a browser.

2. Click on Drivers and Downloads.

3. Click on Home Users.

4. Enter in the Service Tag.

5. Latitude E6500 Tag: DR2R12S (14 files) - press DOWNLOAD.

---------------------

All the current drivers and firmware, just as easy as that.

How anyone would ridicule themselves by refusing to come up with a theory for why this did NOT happen, for why I did not have one (1) single current driver installed, and firmware that apparently doesn't exist or is unsupported and dated between 2005 and 2009, is just being dull to the point of being....mind-blowing.

The Windows Network link is part of the Nautilus file manager and cannot be removed. If anyone knows better, feel free to comment.

Sorry Supernova I missed your post until now. Um I'm pretty sure it's not. Someone would have mentioned something if it was default to have an inaccessible Windows Network in uniquely Linux distribution. I know I read something about them going with Samba for networking as it makes sense with 95% of the market being Windows, but the Windows Network we're complaining about in this thread can't be default. http://ubuntuforums....d.php?t=1663574

nb. This Windows Network - cannot - be accessed. No matter if I install Samba which was never installed, attribute shares, nothing doing. It's an inaccessible Windows Network and unknown unknown unknown unknown for all Properties.

Js673.png

There are files all throughout my Unknown File System (root) which cannot be accessed with sudo. Huge Share folders which cannot be accessed with sudo. And the dates on the supposed backup files 17 Oct 2010? I first heard of Linux months after that. Darrel, over there in the peanut gallery, any ideas / answers (for a change)?

SgFND.png

I was trying to remove samba after installing it pointlessly when - what do you know - I lost my Permissions. Now where have I see that before, without doing a single Security-related adjustment...of course none of this industry's fine experts have an answer for that either. Darrel probably can't see what the problem is. Just reformat right? I've been told to reformat 300 times, I've listened 50 times.

yUoUB.png

Also, I know for a fact that it's not Default this Windows Network, because at one point I successfully installed a clean ubuntu distribution, and there was no Windows Network showing, no .local domain warning from Avahi, everything hunky dory for 2 hours...until I stupidly logged onto ubuntuOne (which I thought was a pure sync service, not a backup) and my desktop started filling up with corrupted files I had mistakenly believed I had obliterated with DBAN. And the instant that happened, bang bang bang, same old crap...the dam_n Windows Network appeared, along with an instant message from Avahi saying it's shutting down:

Network service discovery disabled.

Your current network has a .local domain, which is not recommended and incompatible with the Avahi network service discovery. The service has been disabled.

TrueOnline swear this is nothing to do with their service.

I've read hundreds of pages on this, and the 'solution' is as it always is: Workarounds, detours, side-stepping the Unknown, everyone always missing the point, that redundancy is not always redundancy, and is never acceptable. Whilst the Darrel's of the world would tell you nothing is wrong and invoice you for the false information, there is always something wrong when there are unknowns. ALWAYS.

The closest thing to an answer is from Avahi:

Background: The Zeroconf protocols Avahi implements are known as mDNS and DNS-SD. mDNS (short for Multicast DNS) is based on traditional (unicast) DNS, but the two systems do not interact. mDNS is used to manage a special cooperative zone .local where all local mDNS servers can freely register host names or services. Before mDNS was introduced the domain .local was sometimes used in non-public (unicast) DNS servers to assign names in LANs. Unfortunately some networks still use this domain that way. If Avahi and nss-mdns is installed properly a machine does not contact a unicast DNS server when resolving names from the.local domain, thus the unicast DNS domain .local becomes unreachable.

If you come across a network where .local is a unicast DNS domain, please contact the local administrator and ask him to move his DNS zone to a different domain. If this is not possible, we recommend not to use Avahi in such a network at all.

In the last two months, I've been instructed to contact my network administrator maybe....500 times. It's ludicrous.

But this...this I cannot even begin to fathom...I'd love for someone to explain this curiosity. On a hunch, I disabled the onboard LAN controller in my BIOS, and had no Internet or Network Connection at all (as you can see from the screenshot in right top hand corner x). I then ran netstat. With no network, no internet, this was the ~$ netstat output. Darrel? Nothing to worry about, I should just not touch anything and she'll be right?

Active Internet connections (servers and established)

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State

tcp 0 0 localhost.localdoma:ipp *:* LISTEN

tcp6 0 0 jonny-Latitude:ipp [::]:* LISTEN

udp 0 0 *:46803 *:*

udp 0 0 *:mdns *:*

udp6 0 0 [::]:44777 [::]:*

udp6 0 0 [::]:mdns [::]:*

Active UNIX domain sockets (servers and established)

Proto RefCnt Flags Type State I-Node Path

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12893 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-73d-0-3410c71b996f5

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12937 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-72e-0-7caccb89f56e

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13043 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-749-0-60410eb31adc1

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13248 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-750-0-5821da8833533

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 9256 @/tmp/gdm-greeter-zhBhqMGL

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13337 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-751-0-5068582a3c3aa

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13360 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-752-0-12c2b17141b39

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13387 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-753-0-44c7e33c567bc

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12202 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6ad-0-284ec3fc4a6

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12209 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6b1-0-7a7c900112bb

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13456 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-761-0-524f861db540f

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13494 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-75f-0-1d95ef26cb0c8

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13683 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-772-0-270c63f4daabc

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13799 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-78d-0-9ba247cad2fd

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12266 /tmp/.esd-1000/socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 6359 @/com/ubuntu/upstart

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 9083 /tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12269 /home/goscuter1/.pulse/23c5ae08fde55ce45e61119400000006-runtime/native

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12331 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6c4-0-166234f2a6eee

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10834 /tmp/ssh-RbyHoK1625/agent.1625

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10874 /tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10915 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 11303 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-659-0-3a80a0a0d15a6

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 9082 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13708 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/iface_socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 11518 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-68e-0-150dc3cb60eda

unix 2 [ ] DGRAM 6437 @/org/kernel/udev/udevd

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14421 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-796-0-566755b2ca684

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14702 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-7bd-0-14b3870bdff84

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15134 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-7cb-0-43434b9886e7b

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13703 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/command_socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10588 /tmp/keyring-sk9MLB/control

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12521 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6af-0-7e5cf8274b67f

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 9398 @/tmp/gdm-session-DKUxqeul

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 7844 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 11533 /tmp/keyring-sk9MLB/pkcs11

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 9131 /var/run/cups/cups.sock

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 11535 /tmp/keyring-sk9MLB/ssh

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 11546 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-68b-0-2e769fd26c912

unix 15 [ ] DGRAM 7857 /dev/log

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12484 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6c7-0-1a67db2744b70

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 8131 /var/run/acpid.socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12194 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12116 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a3-0-3d2fd3feb3b22

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10847 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 7910 /var/run/avahi-daemon/socket

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12656 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-714-0-1fdb3ef755fc5

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12703 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12862 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-726-0-6a3c1f3090950

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 10873 @/tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12885 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-729-0-15754eec97750

unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 8190 /var/run/netapplet.socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15143

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15142

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15140 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15139

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15137 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-7cb-0-43434b9886e7b

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15136

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15133 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15132

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15121 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15120

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15119 @/tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15118

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15116 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 15115

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14710 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14709

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14707 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14706

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14705 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-7bd-0-14b3870bdff84

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14704

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14701 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14700

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14687 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14686

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14570 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14569

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14565 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14564

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14561 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14560

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14546 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14545

unix 2 [ ] STREAM CONNECTING 0 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/iface_socket

unix 2 [ ] STREAM CONNECTING 0 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/command_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14477 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14476

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14430 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14429

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14426 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14425

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14424 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-796-0-566755b2ca684

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14423

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14420 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14419

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14399 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14398

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14386 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14385

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14383 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14382

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14380 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14379

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14373 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 14372

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13924 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13923

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13921 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13920

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13918 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13917

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13882 @/tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13881

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13853 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13852

unix 2 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13811 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/command_socket

unix 2 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13809 /home/goscuter1/.dropbox/iface_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13804 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13803

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13802 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-78d-0-9ba247cad2fd

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13801

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13798 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13797

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13783 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13782

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13739 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13738

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13730 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13729

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13717 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13716

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13712 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13711

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13699

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13698

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13690 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13689

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13688 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13687

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13686 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-772-0-270c63f4daabc

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13685

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13682 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13681

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13668 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13667

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13582 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13581

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13504 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13503

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13502 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13501

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13500 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13499

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13497 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-75f-0-1d95ef26cb0c8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13496

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13493 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13492

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13476 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13475

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13463 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13462

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13461 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13460

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13459 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-761-0-524f861db540f

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13458

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13455 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13454

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13439 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13438

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13434 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13433

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13427 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13426

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13421 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13420

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13417 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13416

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13409 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13408

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13407 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13406

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13405 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-753-0-44c7e33c567bc

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13404

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13403 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-753-0-44c7e33c567bc

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13402

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13401 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13400

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13390 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-753-0-44c7e33c567bc

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13389

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13386 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13385

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13381 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13380

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13379 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-752-0-12c2b17141b39

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13378

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13377 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-752-0-12c2b17141b39

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13376

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13375 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13374

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13363 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-752-0-12c2b17141b39

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13362

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13359 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13358

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13355 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-751-0-5068582a3c3aa

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13354

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13353 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-751-0-5068582a3c3aa

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13352

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13351 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13350

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13340 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-751-0-5068582a3c3aa

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13339

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13336 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13335

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13333 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-750-0-5821da8833533

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13331

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13332 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-750-0-5821da8833533

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13330

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13329 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13328

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13321 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13320

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13317 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13316

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13313 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13312

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13305 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-750-0-5821da8833533

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13304

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13303 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13302

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13247 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13246

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13193 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13140

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13081 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13080

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13079 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-749-0-60410eb31adc1

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13078

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13077 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-zvSpNHCd

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13076

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13075 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-pwSyBnJ5

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13074

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13071 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-yIvsUeJz

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13070

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13069 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-iAiKiOSC

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13068

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13065 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13064

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13063 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13062

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13061 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13060

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13059 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-749-0-60410eb31adc1

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13058

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13057 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13056

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13046 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-749-0-60410eb31adc1

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13045

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13042 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13041

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13037 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 13036

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12993 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12992

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12991 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12990

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12989 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12988

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12984 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-KM6gAZ3E

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12983

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12985 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-MSAJeNNP

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12982

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12974 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12973

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12955 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12954

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12953 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12952

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12951 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12950

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12949 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-729-0-15754eec97750

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12946

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12948 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-73d-0-3410c71b996f5

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12945

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12947 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-726-0-6a3c1f3090950

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12944

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12940 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-72e-0-7caccb89f56e

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12939

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12936 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12935

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12943 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-729-0-15754eec97750

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12931

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12929 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12928

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12916 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-73d-0-3410c71b996f5

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12915

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12914 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12913

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12899 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-73d-0-3410c71b996f5

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12898

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12897 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12892

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12889 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-729-0-15754eec97750

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12887

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12884 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12883

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12880 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-726-0-6a3c1f3090950

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12879

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12878 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12877

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12865 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-726-0-6a3c1f3090950

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12864

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12861 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12860

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12856 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12855

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12810 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12803

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12799 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12798

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12800 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12797

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12759 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12758

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12716 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6a9-0-63405189324

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12715

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12709 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12708

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12707 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-718-0-30e1888468dc0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12706

unix 2 [ ] DGRAM 12667

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12666 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-714-0-1fdb3ef755fc5

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12665

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12659 @/tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12658

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12655 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12654

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12638 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12637

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12636 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12635

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12633 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12632

unix 2 [ ] DGRAM 12565

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12561 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-NeDCFN7K

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12559

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12560 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-LTnTwupD

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12558

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12556 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12555

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12548 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12547

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12544 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12543

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12534 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12533

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12527 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12526

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12524 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6af-0-7e5cf8274b67f

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12523

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12517 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12516

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12512 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12511

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12500 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12499

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12494 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12492

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12493 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-6c7-0-1a67db2744b70

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12489

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12482 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12481

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12475 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12474

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12483 /tmp/orbit-goscuter1/linc-687-0-11b5e86ec6ee8

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12461

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12447 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-XdTPMvld

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12445

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12446 @/dbus-vfs-daemon/socket-W7pTL8mL

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12444

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12438 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12437

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12434 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12433

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12416 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12415

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12399 /home/goscuter1/.pulse/23c5ae08fde55ce45e61119400000006-runtime/native

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12398

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12394 @/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12393

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12392 @/tmp/.ICE-unix/1625

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12391

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12360 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12359

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12358 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12357

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12343 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12341

unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 12342 @/tmp/dbus-rKppfAmQf3