Aeon Atm'S In Ratchada

sam666

Where are they? According to Aeon webby, it says Robinson's and Justo in Ratchada, Jusco looks like it's being refurbed and it's gone. And I couldn't find one in Robinson's .... Don't care where in Ratchada, anywhere on the main road or soi's is fine.

Also K-Bank ATM depositers, any close by?

There was one in the upper level of the Carrefour building, I assume it's still there. In the corner by some other ATMs near the shopping carts. You can try Esplanade for the Kasikorn Bank, I think second floor.

Edited by beechguy

There are two in Robinson's- One on the ground floor around the corner from the office depot entrance across from the Western Bar entrance, Another I think on the 2nd floor next to the Aeon bank branch near the garage entrance next to elevators.

Another In Carrefour in the corner with the ATMS near the bathrooms.

And another in Tesco 1 st floor at Praham 9 in the entrance near the bread and shopping carts.

I use these all the time to avoid the ripoff 150 baht fees.

Jusco is no more.

There is no AEON ATM in Esplanade.

Edited by calbts2

There are two in Robinson's- One on the ground floor around the corner from the office depot entrance across from the Western Bar entrance, Another I think on the 2nd floor next to the Aeon bank branch near the garage entrance next to elevators.

Another In Carrefour in the corner with the ATMS near the bathrooms.

And another in Tesco 1 st floor at Praham 9 in the entrance near the bread and shopping carts.

I use these all the time to avoid the ripoff 150 baht fees.

Jusco is no more.

There is no AEON ATM in Esplanade.

Thanks, dunno how I missed branch in Robinsons ...