Depedent Visa

Hi to all,

I like to apply dependent visa for my Wife(I got work permit with me), but now she was in Tourist visa. Is there any way to change tourist visa to dependent visa without leaving thailand. Please Help me its urgent....

and i have original document for My marriage......

Do you have a one year extension of stay from Immigration? That is the requirement for dependent visa issue I believe. Believe dependent is required to visit a Consulate with copy of marriage paperwork and your passport showing this extension of stay and after return can then obtain a matching extension of stay.

Do you have a one year extension of stay from Immigration? That is the requirement for dependent visa issue I believe. Believe dependent is required to visit a Consulate with copy of marriage paperwork and your passport showing this extension of stay and after return can then obtain a matching extension of stay.

My visa is still valid for 6 more months and my company will extend after that....

Is it possible to apply that dependent visa without leaving thailand

As I said believe dependent will have to obtain a non immigrant visa from a Consulate and enter using that. To get the visa she will need proof of marriage and of your extension of stay. You do have an extension of stay (make 90 day address reports but do not have to leave country)?

That said you can ask immigration if they can convert tourist visa (cost is 2k if they can) but expect they will not be able to provide. Let us know please.