Fight In Premier Sports Bar

Having had many enquires regards the manny paquiao v Shane Mosley boxing event, Premier bar can confirm that although the fight takes place on saturday the

7th May in Vegas, with time differences it will be on LIVE sunday the 8th May. Bar/ coverage will open/start from 9am, as its so early we will be offering a full english

breakfast for 120 baht.

Other events coming up more imminently

Thursday

8.30pm Quiz night, with free curry ay half time, followed by "PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT" which is a double rollover, Bruce Forsythe can't make

it but the dolly dealers will be there flashing their bunny ears.

Saturday

china Grand Prix qualifying 1-2pm

all the premier league footbal but THE BIG ONE the Manchester derby F A cup semi final will dominate most peoples interest (free BBQ during F A cup half time)

Sunday

China Grand Prix 2pm

premier league football and the 2nd F A cup semi final with Stoke City and Bolton Wonderers.

Aberdeen v celtic 6.45 scotish cup

dam_n misleading thread titles. i thought for sure i was going to open this thread and find some good local drama inside and it only turns out to be boxing.

pop in sunday 7th may and i'm sure you'll see manny punch the lights out on Mosely

perhaps. whatever the outcome however it is still only boxing. :ph34r:

let's see manny fight a 13th degree kung <deleted> state championship runner up and i'm in.