Krell Amplifier

andywadsworth

You guys would trust a high-end amp that cost thousands of dollars to the high-school drop-outs working at Amorn...you gotta be kidding me!

As I have advised people before, there is a high-end audio shop(brands like Classe, Acurus, Musical Fidelity,etc.) at the Sri Racha branch of Tuk Com. Otherwise, there are scads of high-end audo shops in Bangkok. Pholenchit Center (next to JW Marriott) used to have a bunch. There is also a high-end audio center next to the Big C on Rachadamri (opposite Central World). Also, Fortune Town on Petchburi has some as well.

Edited by FarangBuddha

You guys would trust a high-end amp that cost thousands of dollars to the high-school drop-outs working at Amorn...you gotta be kidding me!

As I have advised people before, there is a high-end audio shop(brands like Classe, Acurus, Musical Fidelity,etc.) at the Sri Racha branch of Tuk Com. Otherwise, there are scads of high-end audo shops in Bangkok. Pholenchit Center (next to JW Marriott) used to have a bunch. There is also a high-end audio center next to the Big C on Rachadamri (opposite Central World). Also, Fortune Town on Petchburi has some as well.

There is really no fancy technology in these amps, just high quality components and very simple to replace them.

I think you'd probably find people with similar background in either shops.

Also I think it's disrespectful to call the techs at Amorn "high-school drop-outs". I've seen them repair quite delicate stuff with good results.

There is really no fancy technology in these amps, just high quality components and very simple to replace them.

OK...feel free to trust your US$ 5000 Krell Class A amp to some "technician" working in the basement of Tuk Com Pattaya...to each his own.