Location Assistance Needed

Baht Man

I'll be heading back to your neck of the woods next week from Udon, and will stay in CM for a few days b4 heading up to CR.

If someone could direct me to any shops carrying motorcycle accessories, it would be helpfull.

Specifically bags/luggage but I've been known to spend my monies on other goods as well.

Can't wait to visit your fair city again.

Thanks in advance.

I realize this is not the answer you may have been looking for but there is a very good motorcycle shop in Tachilek. The prices and selection are good. If you are heading to Chiang Rai anyway and you can wait I suggest you check it out. Let me know if you are interested and I provide more details.

I realize this is not the answer you may have been looking for but there is a very good motorcycle shop in Tachilek. The prices and selection are good. If you are heading to Chiang Rai anyway and you can wait I suggest you check it out. Let me know if you are interested and I provide more details.

Thanks for the note. Sent PM.

At least there is 1 member showing a helping spirit.

If you bare looking for bags?

In C.R. there is a good custom shop .

They also carry stock

It is run by a great Flang guy and his Thai wife

He is a very active T.V. member by the tag of:

Kandahar

For general bike gear the Techilek shop is very good at selection and price.

You can be sure almost everything is a 1st class knock off,but still great value

Directions:After crossing into Burma, immediately go down the stairs on the right into the market

Turn right at the base of the stair

Take the 1st left,(only about fifty feet)

Two shops are on your right

Good luck

Marcgee

There's Chiang Rai saddle bags up there, they advertise a lot in classifieds on TV. I'm sure they will be happy to help out.

The shop over the border is quite good providing your not very large, I've found very little that will fit in the way of clothing in there and I'm far from huge. Most of what they sell is available online in thailand anyway if you shop around.

The Kawasaki store in CM carries a reasonable range of clothing as well as GIVI luggage.

Hope you find what you're looking for. :thumbsup: