Over 30?

lovejoy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always preferred women who most probably are older than myself, more mature women who confidently knows herself and what she wants are more of a turn on to me than girls who are mostly too carefree and go about things quite inconsistently. I don't know if that's true about other guys, but if I had to be with a girl, it would definitely be a smart, confident woman..even if she was smarter than me, so be it. Woman tend to be more understanding and mothering, and some guys do like the careness. :o

Edited by raggedjagged

Over 30!!!!! ...... I'd like to make a bet with any of you males that you haven't yet met a female over 30 where you didn't enjoy their company... once you made the decision to spend some time together?

No takers here. :o

Your time is bound to come Thai be bop...... :D

My time has already come khall. My wife is 30 and I'm 27. Life is good! :D

Over 30!!!!! ...... I'd like to make a bet with any of you males that you haven't yet met a female over 30 where you didn't enjoy their company... once you made the decision to spend some time together?

Just as long as they don't have a facination for 'Hello Kitty' and yappy little dogs that they can carry about in a handbag, then I'm happy.

Actually, my wife is older than me, and yes, older women are much better company.

An ex in the uk was good fun, she was 36 at the time.

during our time together it became clear that she was a bulemic, alcoholic, nutcase that ran off with a guy who drove a Porsche 911.......and he married her...and then she divorced him....and now drive's a Rover.

Now that's what i call a lucky escape.

Okay let the flames begin! I'm 49 and my thai GF/wife/long-haired boss is 24. She is a serious young lady and has worked hard all her life as the family didn't have enough money for her college. To be honest I prefer a petite lady and she is; a large percentage of American women my age are not petite. As far as her age I am glad she is younger than me it helps to keep me young at heart.

I'm sure all the really smart posters will now tell me how insecure and immature I am. How I can't handle a 'real woman' my own age and education (BS degree). I've got a thick skin so go ahead; no problem. It seems to me that whenever this topic (about age) pops up it gets 'over analyzed' to death. Isn't it enough that two people are attracted to each other and want to be together?

An ex in the uk was good fun, she was 36 at the time.

during our time together it became clear that she was a bulemic, alcoholic, nutcase that ran off with a guy who drove a Porsche 911.......and he married her...and then she divorced him....and now drive's a Rover.

Now that's what i call a lucky escape.

:o

Okay let the flames begin!  I'm 49 and my thai GF/wife/long-haired boss is 24.  She is a serious young lady and has worked hard all her life as the family didn't have enough money for her college. To be honest I prefer a petite lady and she is; a large percentage of American women my age are not petite.  As far as her age I am glad she is younger than me it helps to keep me young at heart. 

I'm sure all the really smart posters will now tell me how insecure and immature I am.  How I can't handle a 'real woman' my own age and education (BS degree).  I've got a thick skin so go ahead; no problem.  It seems to me that whenever this topic (about age) pops up it gets 'over analyzed' to death.  Isn't it enough that two people are attracted to each other and want to be together?

thanks for your input and I am sorry you feel so defensive but I am not really sure why you are posting here if you are so certain of being flamed. We aren't really discussing your relationship, or anyones for that matter, but what life is like after 30.

I am 39, look about 32 and sometimes feel about 50! The problems of an aging body are about the only things I regret about my age. All that abuse you heap on yourself as a youngster really comes back to haunt you later on. I do appreciate being a more confident person, I wouldn't go back to the self doubt I had as an 18 year old for anything.

The problems of an aging body are about the only things I regret about my age. All that abuse you heap on yourself as a youngster really comes back to haunt you later on.

Ain't it the truth! Hands up all those who got tinnitus from going to too many rock concerts and discos.

Bambi doesn't love me anymore?  :D

always love you ja :D

It seems to me that whenever this topic (about age) pops up it gets 'over analyzed' to death.  Isn't it enough that two people are attracted to each other and want to be together?

thanks for your input and I am sorry you feel so defensive but I am not really sure why you are posting here if you are so certain of being flamed. We aren't really discussing your relationship, or anyones for that matter, but what life is like after 30.

agree with sbk ... maybe LoveDaBlues, just lost the point of this thread :o

or maybe lovadablues is another one of those men who feels the need to justify their relationship with a younger women all the time by making snide comments about other women & trying to troll on a ladies forum about it? Whatever rocks your boat lovedablues, but try to read the topic before posting ok?