Notary Public

kimincm

From web search:-

Therefore, no matter who you are, whether you are Thai or foreigner, if you want to attest the authenticity of signatures or documents in order to give them credit in a foreign jurisdiction, e.g. Thailand, you are able to do this by way of a Notarial services attorney of the Lawyers Council of Thailand.

We assure you that our services fees are reasonable, subject to the importance of the documents. We also have the special rates for students planning further education abroad.

To date, clients from all over the world come to use the services of Suwat International Law & Notary Office.

Suwat International Law & Notary Office is a law firm established for more than 25 years. Our offices are at Glas Haus Building, 9th Fl., Room 901/1, Sukhumvit 25 Road, Wattana District, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand.

Tel: 02-661-7038-9

BTS SkyTrain: Asoke Station; MRT Subway: Sukhumvit Station.

Hotline: Contact Mr. Suwan Buacharern, tel.01-618 2028 [ Mobile ] - open for all kinds of legal consultation as well as the attestation of authenticity of signatures and documents. Office hours: Mon–Sat 8.30-20.30 hours. Sunday and public holiday closed.

Suwat International Law & Notary office

Tel. 02-661-7038 / 9

Fax. 02-661-7039

Mr.Suwan Buacharern, Tel. 01-618-2028 [ Mobile ]

From web search:-

Therefore, no matter who you are, whether you are Thai or foreigner, if you want to attest the authenticity of signatures or documents in order to give them credit in a foreign jurisdiction, e.g. Thailand, you are able to do this by way of a Notarial services attorney of the Lawyers Council of Thailand.

We assure you that our services fees are reasonable, subject to the importance of the documents. We also have the special rates for students planning further education abroad.

To date, clients from all over the world come to use the services of Suwat International Law & Notary Office.

Suwat International Law & Notary Office is a law firm established for more than 25 years. Our offices are at Glas Haus Building, 9th Fl., Room 901/1, Sukhumvit 25 Road, Wattana District, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand.

Tel: 02-661-7038-9

BTS SkyTrain: Asoke Station; MRT Subway: Sukhumvit Station.

Hotline: Contact Mr. Suwan Buacharern, tel.01-618 2028 [ Mobile ] - open for all kinds of legal consultation as well as the attestation of authenticity of signatures and documents. Office hours: Mon–Sat 8.30-20.30 hours. Sunday and public holiday closed.

Suwat International Law & Notary office

Tel. 02-661-7038 / 9

Fax. 02-661-7039

Mr.Suwan Buacharern, Tel. 01-618-2028 [ Mobile ]

Thanks for the reply,all ready checked overseas and they will accept any Notary Public certification,but a couple of plane tickets might bump up your 'resonable' rates.

Chiang Mai please.

Star Visa Services has a notary service. I was there a few weeks ago for something else and I asked. They charge 1,000 baht. They are located just down the soi as the American Consulate, towards town. There's a bitg sign up on top of the building and a small one just outside the shop. It's walking distance from the Consulate. From the Consulate, walk towards the little soi that goes to the market, then just down on the left will be Star Visa.

There is an excellent Notary Public on 9th Floor of Kuad Suan Kaew. His name is Pinyo Duangcham.

He speaks excellent english and notarised a document for me last year. Cost 800 baht. Other organisations wanted between 1500 and 2000 baht

His mobile is 0840408701

Good luck

There is an excellent Notary Public on 9th Floor of Kuad Suan Kaew. His name is Pinyo Duangcham.

He speaks excellent english and notarised a document for me last year. Cost 800 baht. Other organisations wanted between 1500 and 2000 baht

His mobile is 0840408701

Good luck

So would the above notary service be equally accepted as the US Consulate's notary service is for any USA related documents. What about the US Income certification required by Immigration?

Edited by vagabond48

His mobile is 0840408701

Good luck

So would the above notary service be equally accepted as the US Consulate's notary service is for any USA related documents. What about the US Income certification required by Immigration?

Sorry, I do not know the answer to the first part of your question. I am not from the USA. I think immigration requirements are, that all foreigners who wish to use their income to cover visa regulations, have to go through the various consuls to have their income verified. But again I cannot confirm this. The only people who can answer that would be immigration.

Having said that, it appears from American friends of mine that obtaining this certification of income from the US consul is far easier and cheaper than the UK consulate, who charge around 2500 baht for this service and we have to provide proof of income by documentary evidence.. I understand that US citizens here, only have to make a statement to their consulates of how much they earn, without providing documentary evidence to support their statement. But i stand to be corrected.

His mobile is 0840408701

Good luck

Sorry. I gave duff information. The correct number for Pinyo is 0818854034. Must remember to wear my glasses next time.whistling.gif

I recently used Legal & Business Associates on the third floor of Hillside Condotel 4, Huay Kaew Road to notarize a Power of Attorney for the U.S. This required two witnesses which I provided. The charge was 500 TB and the service was good. It is on the third floor at the rear of the building.

50/86-87 Hillside Plaza and Condotel 4

Huay Kaew Road,

tel +66 53 210527

email [email protected]

www,chiangmailegalandbusiness.com

And your choice was?

The job's done,went along with Raindancer's recommendation and couldn't be happier.Having spent 12yrs. in Boston USA his literacy skills are spot on.

I would thoroughly recommend him to one and all,I will certainly use his services again if the need arises.

Kim

Couple of cautions:

1) There are many thai lawyers that can do a notarization for you. If you need this for setting up a bank account overseas, or other such matters, use them. Cheap and easy. If you are notarizing a Will, do not use them. Thailand (again) is one of the few countries that never ratified or joined the International Notary Public treaty. A smart probate lawyer overseas could get a Will thrown out for not being properly notarized. For other matters, no one cares or will check.

Only lawyers that have gone through the lawyers association classes and passed the test are thai Notary publics. Anyone who is not a lawyer and says he does notary, is simply doing another thai ruse on you.

For a certification of residency or income, best to use the US consulate if a US citizen. Immigration will only accept that.

Edited by Rama