Sausage Stuffer

charlevi

Charlevi, i would have thought that if your not planning on making commercial quantities of sausages, a large funell would do the trick.

Yeah,not a bad idea but that's just it,I am hopefully going to be supplying a few places with Brit style sausages.That's also why a manual stuffer isn't adequate. As well as supplying my own outlet wjth a potential 160 jumbo sausages every3-4 days,I already have a Brit restaurant that can't wait for some & a Danish restaurant that already sells (in high season)50kg of sausages every week.So potentially,I could be making 600-800 jumbo sausages every week,if not more,if others are interested.But again,thanks for the suggestion.Charlevi.P.s.To everyone else,keep the suggestions,addresses & phone numbers coming.Thanks again.

You could ask Jan or Pier in Valhalla in Patong.. They have just started producing Danish sausages so much have got one or know where to get one..

Thaks for your quick reply.I phoned Jan & Pier in Valhalla & although they couldn't give me a specific address (as they got their stuff outside Thailand),they did give me a bit of hope by telling me that I'd have no problem getting what I was looking for when I got to Phuket.Thanks again,Charlevi.

Why don't you buy one of the 500 watt Kitchen Aid mixers with the meat grinder and sausage stuffer attachment. I have a smaller unit and it works fine.

Tony,What brands of this type of machine are available here and where would you buy one.

http://international.kitchenaid.com/main.asp

In Thailand :-

D & D Home Appliances Co., Ltd.

75/42 14th Floor-Richmond Office Bldg.

Sukhumvit 26 Road

10110 Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok Thailand

tel: 662-261-8354

fax: 662-261-8358

email: [email protected]

Naka :o

Why don't you buy one of the 500 watt Kitchen Aid mixers with the meat grinder and sausage stuffer attachment. I have a smaller unit and it works fine.

Tony,What brands of this type of machine are available here and where would you buy one.

http://international.kitchenaid.com/main.asp

In Thailand :-

D & D Home Appliances Co., Ltd.

75/42 14th Floor-Richmond Office Bldg.

Sukhumvit 26 Road

10110 Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok Thailand

tel: 662-261-8354

fax: 662-261-8358

email: [email protected]

Naka :o

Many thanks Naka.