Dog Friendly Hotels/Apartments

vistana

Does anyone know of any dog friendly hotels in BKK that are around the 1,500 baht price. Or any cheap monthly rental apartments, for under 10,000 baht per month.

Our dog is small and is pretty well behaved!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Vistana

Kasem Samran Mansion 2 on Phra Khanong 34 tolerates small dogs or cats that are not noisey, the rooms are about 4000 or 5000 per month, 4 month contract. There is an on site mini mart, salon, and restaurant, but on the downside there is no internet, so you will need a 3g stick from one of the many carriers available,

Thank you Colinthailand20005 for your helpful reply, will check it out.

Sandgroper 1066 please read the post again I was asking for helpful advise If we wanted to put her in a kennel we would do so! If you can't make a constructive helpful comment then don't bother posting!!!!angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Vistana

Vistana,I assure you that for those of us who object to paying good money to stay in a hotel room after it has been occupied by someone and their dog, with the subsequent consequences ie: the smell and dog hair all over the place,my post was a "constructive and helpful comment".

Vistana,I assure you that for those of us who object to paying good money to stay in a hotel room after it has been occupied by someone and their dog, with the subsequent consequences ie: the smell and dog hair all over the place,my post was a "constructive and helpful comment".

People like you really stop me from wanting to be an active member here on TV.

If you object to the smell and the hair is it too hard for you to use your brain and stay in a hotel that doesn't allow pets? I would have thought that was the vast majority anyway.

The OP asked "Does anyone know of any dog friendly hotels in BKK"

Not if you have an opinion on if dogs should be allowed or not so how was this a "constructive and helpful comment"?

Like the OP said, just don't bother posting.

And Vistana maybe this thread will be of help to you

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/66397-pet-friendly-hotels/

Oh dear,oh dear! It seems I have stirred up a bit of a hornets nest amongst some of the "doggy" fraternity here. Oh well,never mind! We are all entitled to our opinions. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what your not understanding.

Please read this word by word slowly so you understand.....

The OP asked for help in finding a dog friendly hotel/apartment. NOT your views on dog friendly hotels/apartments.

So if you cant help with the question why bother replying? (unless your bored, lonely and have nothing better to do than criticise a member asking a straight forward question)

Doggy fraternity or not, some of us here are just out to help each other.

Some members are just out to troll through threads and add useless and at times insulting replies. Take a guess at which category you and I fall in.

I would add a silly smiley face to the end of my post, however it somehow seems inappropriate.

Hi Martindavies and all those who have offered constructive help, the link you posted Martin will be very useful, thank you very much.

I will not comment further on the unhelpful post by a certain member as I don't wish to sound negative.... I have found most members on the forum to be very helpful and have gained a lot of useful knowledge since I started reading the forums.

If we discover any hotels that accept small dogs i will of course post to let others know.

Regards

Vistana

I know I've posted this before but 9apartment.com has a search function that finds apartments and some hotels. Each listing indicates whether they allow pets or not. Having helped some people, I know that there are very few places that allow pets. However, if you spend a bit of time on this website and you may find something to your liking. The site has thai and english, so just click on the English flag. You might start with the search for places with daily rates, find one in your desired area and then look at which places take animals.

Other than that, you are best off looking for a townhouse in an outlying area unless you can expand your budget. There is a place in Rama III that might take pets but its quite expensive. You can always try to sneak one in but in that case, I'd look for a condo complex in an outlying area and get the owner's approval. An apartment will kick you out and keep your deposit as well.

Suggest you also post in the Community Forum section under Plants and Pets section. There must be someone who knows of apartments in that section. Best of luck! MG

Edited by mauiguy90

no it wasn't. get over yourself. the post was not about you.

Edited by nocturn