Legal Document - Send Internationally

Dear all,

I need to have a legal document collected in Ireland, and delivered here to me in Thailand - then once signed, I need to return in a similar fashion.

If there a "standard" way of doing this? Obviously, it needs to be secure and safety assured, etc.

Mant thanks,

CM

Can you not just dhl it?

I am completely ignorant in such matters - so what, I just phone DHL and say I want a document collected from xxx address and delivered to yyy? Simple as that? I feel kind of stupid now for asking..... if its that simple.

Can you not just dhl it?

I am completely ignorant in such matters - so what, I just phone DHL and say I want a document collected from xxx address and delivered to yyy? Simple as that? I feel kind of stupid now for asking..... if its that simple.

If the sender is a business or legal firm it is very likely they will have an account with a delivery service you could ask them to do it and you pay the charges, or the easiest maybe, would be to get someone in Ireland to take it to the local DHL/FED-EX/UPS office or collection point, (there will be one in every major town) and send it to you from there. Then, you can return via DHL from Thailand. If you live in Bangkok DHL have an office/collection point on Chid Lom BTS station. I use DHL all the time never had a problem and usually delivered in the UK within 2 working days.