Butter Is Better Is Open Again....

Sansai Sam

New decor....new cook....new menu items including (but not limited to) milkshakes, rootbeer floats, onion rings, french fries, 100% beef hotdogs and hamburgers, coleslaw, spaghetti and meatballs and all the old favorites! Check it out.

Hubby and I enjoyed lunch there today. All our favorites were on the newly re-designed menu plus some new things we'll have to try. We were amazed with the totally new look of the place. It has an entirely different (more positive) energy. It's like an entirely new restaurant, but with our old favorite items on the menu.

All those insults and threats from other members and warnings from the mods really add up after a while. I deleted a bunch so there will be room for more. :crying:

Hello ,

Could you and others list the top ~~5 non deserts items ,sandwiches or whatever is lunch time menu items that are remarkable,never been ,do not want to hit or miss .

Must give it a lunch time ... Man can not live on bacon ,cheese burgers everyday....

thanks.

Edited by yesterday

Restaurant open until 4:15pm, outlets until 9pm.

Often treat myself when coming back from the city every other day. You can call to make orders then pick up if large or custom requests I have found. Large blueberry pie, etc. As large gear often not stocked and upon a order.

Grab a couple very soft fudgies are great if you spending an extra hour in the gym at least- lol.

More in the store than on the website menu I have found....

Could you and others list the top ~~5 non deserts items ,sandwiches or whatever is lunch time menu items that are remarkable,never been ,do not want to hit or miss .

You and I might prefer different items, but I like the chicken salad sandwiches, the corned beef sandwiches, the potato salad, the carrot and cheddar cheese soup, the biscuits with gravy, the all beef hotdogs with chilli and cheese or sour kraut and a few other items.

That being said, their bakery stuff - which is mostly deserts - is where they really shine.

Lunch

BURGERS & DOGS

100% Beef Hamburger

Cheese Burger

All Beef NY Style Hot Dog

Add Sauerkraut

Chili Dog

SIDES

French Fries

Onion Rings

Potato Salad

Cole Slaw

SANDWICHES

On any of our homemade breads including:

Deli Rye, 100% Whole Wheat, Challah, 7 Grain, 100% Whole Wheat 7 Grain, White, Italian, Gluten-Free

B.L.T. - Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato

Egg Salad Sandwich

Aunt Beverly's Tuna Salad Sandwich

Chicken Salad Sandwich

Roast Chicken Sandwich

Ham & Swiss on Rye

Homemade Peanut Butter & Jelly

The Elvis: Peanut Butter, Bacon & Banana

MAIN COURSES

Macaroni & Cheese

Chicken Pot Pie

Open Faced Chicken with Gravy & Stuffing Sandwich

Pesto Salad

Chili Dog

Add cheese

Add Chopped Onion

Meatball Sandwich

Muffaletta Sandwich

Ratatoule

Spaghetti & Meatballs

SALADS

Tossed Green Salad

Raddichio Salad

Choice of Dressings

Soups

Shrimp Gumbo

Vegetarian Gumbo

Italian Bean Soup

Carrot & Cheddar Soup

BREAKFAST

Home Made Muesli w/ fresh milk

Kellogg's Corn Flakes w/ fresh milk

Kellogg's Rice Krispies w/ fresh milk

Homemade NY Style Bagel

100% Whole Wheat Bagel

Toasted Bagel w/ Cream Cheese

Toasted Bagel w/ Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon Spread

Toasted Bagel w/ Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon

Buckwheat Pancakes-gluten free

Buttermilk Pancakes

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Blueberry Pancakes

Banana Pancakes

Old Fashioned Yeasted Waffles

Whole Wheat Waffles

Bacon Bit Waffles

Blueberry Waffle

French Toast

Challah French Toast

Hash Browns

Home Fries

Eggs any style

Bacon

Scrapple

Sausage Links

Sausage Patties

Baked Beans

Steak and Eggs

Biscuits and Gravy

Toast w/ choice of breads

Cheese Blintzes

Eggs Benedict

Huevos Rancheros

Omelets

Oog McMiffin

Egg White Omelet

Assorted Home Made Breakfast Pastries

Drinks

Soft Drinks

Coke

Ginger Ale

Sprite

Soda

Root Beer

Homemade Berry-of-the-Day Soda

Smoothies

Banana Orange

Mango

Strawberry/Banana/ Orange

Orange

Lime Shake

Lychee

Pineapple/Banana

Pineapple

Fountain Favorites

Root Beer Float

Chocolate Milkshake

Chocolate Malted

Vanilla Milkshake

Peanut Butter Milkshake

Strawberry Milkshake

Juices

Fresh Squeezed Orange

Tomato

Strawberry

Guava

Lychee

Coffee and Tea

Drip coffee

Cappuccino

Espresso

Double Espresso

Latte

Iced Coffee

Iced Latte

Iced Cappucino

Assortment of Hot Teas

Iced Tea

Lemon Ice Tea

Chang Klan Branch is open from 8 am to 5 pm but the kitchen closes at 4:30. You can still buy bakery items until 5 everyday except Sunday when the place closes at 4. Mee CHok and Nim City are bakery only outlets and close at 9 pm. Planty of parking...like Prism said you pay the attendant 20 baht and the restaurant gives it back to you.

You and I might prefer different items, but I like the chicken salad sandwiches, the corned beef sandwiches, the potato salad, the carrot and cheddar cheese soup, the biscuits with gravy, the all beef hotdogs with chilli and cheese or sour kraut and a few other items.

That being said, their bakery stuff - which is mostly deserts - is where they really shine.

Agreed. The chicken salad and the corned beef sandwiches are the best that I have ever had anywhere. And the deserts are outstanding.

Thanks UG

cilli cheese dogs, potatoe salad... everything you listed great food!! It is pig out time ! Great to find a new lunch place .I have to not eat the sweets because once i start I can not stop.

Instead I treat mysef to two lunch dishes figuring i am still ahead calorie wise maybe..

My line up would be: corn beef sandwiich w/ potatoe salad with a chili cheese dog for desert!

thanks again!!