Thaivisa Party!

Why don't we make a day of it:

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

Sounds like a great day

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well the hummers are out of the question as i don't have even one. the yachts are a different matter altogether and it would make for some interesting stories i think to see a bunch of tipsy revelers on yachts being pulled by tractors down FV main street and all the way through bang rak, stopping at each of the sponsors establishments.

That's a pity...was looking forward to chucking one or two of the members overboard.....arr me hearties! :D

555 one of them does have a pretty good plank...

Why don't we make a day of it:

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

Sounds like a great day

That' breakfast sorted ;)

Just need to hear from lunch and evening entertainment then :D

Have a safe trip SBK. Enjoy. I would say " While the cats away " etc but no doubt you can crack the whip from the other side of the world with your IPhone :(

No Iphone, not an apple fanboy :P

But yes amazingly, they have internet over there on the other side of the world and I am really really looking forward to it too, my sister has cable internet. Super fast. Click and its there! Amazing stuff! :lol:

But yes amazingly, they have internet over there on the other side of the world and I am really really looking forward to it too, my sister has cable internet. Super fast. Click and its there! Amazing stuff! :lol:

I really do need my tablets now.:(

I really do need my tablets now.:(

And they have electricity ALL THE TIME!

:lol:

Anyway enough fantasy life, back to the party :P

I believe the last party required that participants signed in (hiding their passwords) in front of someone "official" at the venue to check that (GASP!) non-forum members did not attend. So members who wanted to remain completely anonymous or members who quit or were banned in the past were not allowed in.

As you planning a repeat performance of this?

I believe the last party required that participants signed in (hiding their passwords) in front of someone "official" at the venue to check that (GASP!) non-forum members did not attend. So members who wanted to remain completely anonymous or members who quit or were banned in the past were not allowed in.

I take it you would prefer more of a Thai Visa open day to encourage more people to join?

It all depends on how 'official' any party is....you could simply name a date and venue and see who turns up. TV member or not.

Rather defeats the purpose in my opinion unless you want to spend an evening guessing who people are or whatever.....

I could say some things that would make me rather unpopular :o but unless something has drastically changed i thought this was an internet forum that members could debate anonomously to put forward genuine opinions. Or is it a social networking site to get to know people on the island? :D

I take it you would prefer more of a Thai Visa open day to encourage more people to join?

It all depends on how 'official' any party is....you could simply name a date and venue and see who turns up. TV member or not.

Rather defeats the purpose in my opinion unless you want to spend an evening guessing who people are or whatever.....

Why on earth would anyone want to or even be interested in spending an evening guessing who someone else is?

Why on earth would anyone want to or even be interested in spending an evening guessing who someone else is?

:D you were trying not so long ago :cheesy:::cheesy:

:rolleyes::lol:

:D you were trying not so long ago :cheesy:::cheesy:

Your confusing this with me spending ten minutes musing over who you are, because i reckon you were the one that back doored it without doing his round. ;):D

Let's all turn up wearing gimp masks....or dressed as chickens....or if you're a couple you could choose a donkey outfit....anything to keep everyone happy of course.

:jap:

Let's all turn up wearing gimp masks....or dressed as chickens....or if you're a couple you could choose a donkey outfit....anything to keep everyone happy of course.

I heard about the last official party you arrange smokie, but you can't go for the same dress code and gimp theme everytime. :lol:

Edited by carmine

I heard about the last official party you arrange smokie, but you can't go for the same dress code and gimp theme everytime. :lol:

No no this year's theme is "farmyard animals". :D

OK smokie, so now were getting somewhere. In YOUR opinion, what outfits, based on farmyard animals ocourse, would be appropriate to vwhich members? :D :jap:

I know how much you value their anonymity so....no comment. ;)

Edited by smokie36

Those who for some reason would rather stay anonymous, can do that perfectly well by only staying on the forums.

Why on earth would someone who'd not like to be identified go to a party anyway?

Besides, you could just secretly hang out at the venue(s) without telling.

However if it's a aponsored event, there won't be any freebies for you....