Benzine Suv'S?

jsgatse

T

Yes, Fortuner 2.7L, Captiva 2.4L in SUV's

There's also a few 7 seat MPV's with benzene engines, e.g. Toyota Avanza, Proton Exora, Honda Freed, Toyota Innova, Mitsubishi Space Wagon

Thanks.

What's the story with Proton? The price is lower than the others, but does the quality match the price?

Thanks.

What's the story with Proton? The price is lower than the others, but does the quality match the price?

They don't have a fantastic reputation for quality..

Syed Zainal also shared an interesting personal experience. The Proton boss related his experience from the back seat of a Proton Waja airport limo from KLIA to his house in Subang Jaya.

“The driver would open his door instead of using the power window when we stopped at the toll booth. My wife was giggling and poking fun at me. So I asked him if the window was spoilt. He said no. He said his friend told him that if he used the power window too much, it would break down!” Syed Zainal said to laughter from the crowd.

“I gave the taxi driver my card, and asked him to do me a favour by using the power window. I told him to call me on my mobile phone if the window breaks down. He has yet to call me,” he said.

Link