Reputable Rental Agency In Bkk

My wife is an independent agent who handles rentals and sales. If you have a reasonably priced rental, she'd be happy to provide services for you. Of course you know that in Thailand, you can use multiple agencies to help you find a tenant. You can also list your rental on rethai.com , craigslist.org, and thaivisa naturally. I'm pretty sure that Sunbelt Asia, who is a sponsor, also handles rentals.

Edited by mauiguy90

Hi, reading your messages, I am desperate to sell my condominium in bangna Trad road as per the below details.

BANGNA COMPLEX 5TH FLOOR, WITH ALL ROUND TERRACE, CORNER UNIT

2 BEDS AND 2 TOILETS, FULLY FURNISHED FURNITURE AND ELECTRIC EQUIPMENTS

URGENTLY NEED TO SELL

PLS CALL 081-9223097 my Name is navneet

thank you

My wife is an independent agent who handles rentals and sales. If you have a reasonably priced rental, she'd be happy to provide services for you. Of course you know that in Thailand, you can use multiple agencies to help you find a tenant. You can also list your rental on rethai.com , craigslist.org, and thaivisa naturally. I'm pretty sure that Sunbelt Asia, who is a sponsor, also handles rentals.

post-124480-0-08894300-1304444299_thumb.

post-124480-0-69741000-1304444324_thumb.

Hi, reading your messages, I am desperate to sell my condominium in bangna Trad road as per the below details.

BANGNA COMPLEX 5TH FLOOR, WITH ALL ROUND TERRACE, CORNER UNIT

2 BEDS AND 2 TOILETS, FULLY FURNISHED FURNITURE AND ELECTRIC EQUIPMENTS

URGENTLY NEED TO SELL

PLS CALL 081-9223097 my Name is navneet

thank you

Best bung it out to as many agents as you can find, they all split the commission...............I know my wifes and agent also.