Pepper Spray Video

JimsKnight

I was so waiting for that guy to accidentally spray it.

Beware of pepper spray (Oleoresin capsicum, or "OC") sold at roadside stalls or other less official looking places. I have often seen what looks like used police or military surplus pepper spray with no expiration date one it, possibly having been removed. Besides potentially losing repellent strength due to testing, which you should do every couple months, OC actually becomes less potent over time. Try to find the comercially available stuff still in the plastic wrapping, and check the expiry.

Also, CN and CS gas is very different and less effective than OC. CN and CS is a stinging irritant, but OC is also an inflammatory literally making it hard breath as the lining of the airway swells. This is why every year people that have been peppered then hog tied and placed in the prone position suffocate and die. I have used CN on people in drugs and had them keep fighting as if it was nothing, but pepper usually stops them. Also be aware than just about everyone in the immediate area where either CN, CS or OC is discharged will be effected.

:)

Edited by ScubaBuddha