Many Projects Get Okay In Final Thai Cabinet Meeting

webfact

more vote buying!

The Cabinet also approved Bt212 million proposed by the Interior Ministry to renovate Udon Thani municipality office, which was damaged during last year's red-shirt protests

Thai peoples tax money being spent to repair the red revolutionaries efforts to bring down the legitimate government

212 million would have built a provincial hospital to help the poor families the reds claim to be trying to help

shame on you Reds for this example of your destruction and for every other cost you have needlessly incurred the Thai people by your senseless pursuit of the fugitive criminal Thaksin's doctrine ..........

I seem to remember rather a large sum of money had to be spent on repairing Government House after the yellow shirts ransacked it during their occupation.

The part I enjoy is the amount approved for this specific task. Bt212 Millions? That should be enough money to build that office from scratch 50 times over! Including the land it sits on.

And who is going to pocket the difference between the actual costs of repair and this lofty amount, I wonder? Oh, probably someone in Udon Thani...

I wonder why do they bother to to itemize these items. Why not simply call them kickbacks and be done with it. Bt66Bn in bribes and vote buying items. 10 times the fortune of a certain red leader. Someone wants to win this election me thinks.

"Also, we have to act fast on projects to help drought victims."

Can someone explain this sentence to me? It's been pouring rain like never before 2 months before the usual start of the rainy season. Most of the South has been flooded. And they are worried about drought victims.

Am I missing something?

Edited by sylver

123 million baht to the National Police to make Bangkok a safe and crime free city? How can you expect a poor police col. to live with only 123 million baht. ridiculous. :rolleyes: