Blacklist

I am wondering if anybody can help me.

I was recently staying in Thailand. I had an immigrant b vias and I was applying for a working permit.

I was in a taxi going out one evening when it got pulled up and I was searched. I was found in the possesion of 1-1/2 extacy tablets. I was help overnight and released on bail. My future employer/girlfriend posted bail and sponsered me. I had to report to the court every 2 weeks for a month, and then I had my case. During this time the police held my passport and my visa expired.

I had the court case in November and pleaded guility. It was a 5000 baht fine, and I walked away. I had to report every 3 months for a year as probation. They told me I had to get permision from immigration to leave and pay overstay, and then I had to report to the court again to get my named cleared at the airport.

I went to immigration with all my papers, and the locked me up and deported me.

Now I have a red stamp in my passport, and I am on the blacklist.

I was extremly happy ion Thailand , and this is my only offence in my life.

I want to know if their is any chance of going back, and if so who do I start talking to, to clear my name of the list.

My girlfriend (thai) assures me that after 2 years I can come back. She runs a language school, and says that if she sponers me I can come back.

It is very hard to plan my future without knowing if I have a chance.

Can somebody please help me.

I am an Australian Citizen

The stamp in my passport is RED, and basically states what happened to me. I sent a copy of this stamp (not my name) to Thai embassy in Australia. They said I can't go back.

I also sent a photocopy of the stamp to a friend in Bangkok. He actually was going to immigration, and I am sure had a friend check to see if my name was on the list.

As Fester said how do you know/until applied etc?

The first thing you can do is drop your old ex-life P.P.in the washing machine (I would never suggest-of course)and get a new one(and a new life)

Then re-apply for a  visa..you will either get it or not...

and...might one suggest stay off the funny stuff...good luck :blues:

Rumours and damm damm lies.

Step 1 Just lose your current passport, apply for a new passport so you get a new passport number and a new expiry date.

Step 2 is to apply for a Thai Tourist visa at a Royal Thai Consulate or Embassy. They check your application against the PNG (Persona Non Grata List). If you get a visa issued you are not on the blacklist.

If you are refused, you are propably blacklisted.

The washing machine should do the trick, better than losing the ###### thing (too many forms to fill in).

You might as well suggest a name change because you often get confused with somebody else who has a bad reputation.

And as Rinrada suggested stay away from this or any other stuff related to it. In LOS nowadays you might as well end up with a 9 mm hole in your t-shirt.

• 1 month later...

You sound like a jerk. I suspect you are not telling us the whole story. Basically, you were set-up. When the cops pulled you over and arrested you, it was not by accident.It was planned. They want to expel you from their country anyway they can.

Question for you: Are you a pedophile? Are you a scumbag, never pay your bills, skip out when check comes, etc. The Thai govt had to have a reason to get rid of you..

Why dont you fess up to us and tell us what you were REALLY doing in Thailand....