How To Fast Track Through Immigration?

in buisness class they give u one before landing

Always nice to go to an empty counter when there is 200 tired tourist waiting in line :D

????????????????

been travelling frequently to BKK for more than 25 years now, always in first class or business class,

have never, absolutely never, received anything like a fast track card

off the top of my head, here are some of the airlines;

LH, SK, TG, SQ, BA, Air France, TK, KLM, Qantas, som Jap airlines, a NZ airline, MS

in fact, I have never ever seen a fast track card for going through imm.

I travel First/Business with Thai, Singapore, Etihad and Qatar and over the last 2 years have always used fastrack both on arrival and departure. Arriving last week was the first time Thai actually gave me a card, previously the announcement was made on landing that business class passengers should use the Thai fasttrack opposite Gate "*" (sorry can't remember which one) All the other airlines handed out passes on landing.

Rab

Always nice to go to an empty counter when there is 200 tired tourist waiting in line :D

????????????????

been travelling frequently to BKK for more than 25 years now, always in first class or business class,

LH, SK, TG, SQ, BA, Air France, TK, KLM, Qantas, som Jap airlines, a NZ airline, MS

I've recently received cards on arrival in BKK from SQ, TG, LH, and EK (Emirates) when flying business class. Of course if you depart from BKK in business, you use their private immigration counter which is just after their checkin counters. On LH and EK, I received Fast Track immigration cards on departure. Fast Track cards are also handed out in business class for flights arriving in Kuala Lumpur. Now if only they could do that in Manila.....the region's worst airport with the longest imaginable queues through immigration, both coming and going.

I've recently received cards on arrival in BKK from SQ, TG, LH, and EK (Emirates) when flying business class. Of course if you depart from BKK in business, you use their private immigration counter which is just after their checkin counters.

True but only for TG customers. Not fair really, is it.

On LH and EK, I received Fast Track immigration cards on departure. Fast Track cards are also handed out in business class for flights arriving in Kuala Lumpur. Now if only they could do that in Manila.....the region's worst airport with the longest imaginable queues through immigration, both coming and going.

Yes, I have received such card before arriving in KL and Sydney. Sorry, no such experience in Manila either. It'll come, ne patient.

I've recently received cards on arrival in BKK from SQ, TG, LH, and EK (Emirates) when flying business class. Of course if you depart from BKK in business, you use their private immigration counter which is just after their checkin counters.

True but only for TG customers. Not fair really, is it.

On LH and EK, I received Fast Track immigration cards on departure. Fast Track cards are also handed out in business class for flights arriving in Kuala Lumpur. Now if only they could do that in Manila.....the region's worst airport with the longest imaginable queues through immigration, both coming and going.

Yes, I have received such card before arriving in KL and Sydney. Sorry, no such experience in Manila either. It'll come, ne patient.

Both SQ and EY gave me fast track cards on departure from BKK

When entering Thailand until my last entry on June 1st, I have always been able to go through the fast track lane showing my business class boarding card then this time the emigration officer asked me for the fast track card, I told him I didn't have one and he let me through saying next time I should get the card from the airline.

UA gives Fast Track cards to its revenue First Class passengers and to top tier fliers in Business Class. Perhaps they give them to top tier fliers (Global Services, 1K, etc) in Economy, too, but I'm not sure.

Ex-BKK, not sure if they do this ex-NRT (--> BKK), certainly not for a 1K in paid C (business), IME. The problem is that Fast Track opens at 05:15, and with the new UA departure time of 06:05, this becomes a little less useful. The Fast Track security/Immigration (so departing Thailand) area is also quite small, and can quickly become overrun with flight crews. I've been saving my Fast Track cards, and even though the UA ones are "endorsed" (name, date, flight), I have used them on different flights. I have four on hand; 2 from UA, 1 from LH and 1 from SQ.

• 2 weeks later...

Flew a thai domestic flight to bangkok which arrived 45 minutes late,told the steward on board i had a flight to paris which i thought i couldnt make.

They (thai) had someone meet me straight off the plane to luggage to air france counter,tickets given and fast tracked through to make the flight.

I asked the thai airways rep what would happen if i didnt make the flight,he said dont worry we have a flight leaving 1 hour later.(very supportive)

That was business class.

Maybe if you check in late they fastrack you free of charge.

The Fast Track security/Immigration (so departing Thailand) area is also quite small, and can quickly become overrun with flight crews.

if you mean fast track area departing BKK, there are separate lanes for flight crew and business / first class. Though first time i used that area, it wasnt very clear. I normally use thai air, and use their dedicated check in area.

Do they come with a golf car since I am traveling with a senior ?

Kindely

fast track services and airlines can provide golf carts. You will have to phone your airline. The fast track service may / will charge for this.

????????????????

I have a gold freq flyer card with Etihad.

they used to dish out the fast track cards on board but recently i have picked them up immediately on exiting the plane by discreetly flashing the gold card to a guy standing just outside the door.

this happened even when i landed at new year and i had been upgraded to business, i still did not get the card on the plane, only on exiting the plane door.

on departure i also get a fast track card but this is given out at the Etihad check in desk.

sometimes there is only a small wait at immigration at landing and dep but you never know it can be huge.

the main benefit on landing is that you get to the luggage belt before anything arrives so there is less chance of your case going awol

Edited by striderman

UA gives Fast Track cards to its revenue First Class passengers and to top tier fliers in Business Class. Perhaps they give them to top tier fliers (Global Services, 1K, etc) in Economy, too, but I'm not sure.

Ex-BKK, not sure if they do this ex-NRT (--> BKK), certainly not for a 1K in paid C (business), IME. The problem is that Fast Track opens at 05:15, and with the new UA departure time of 06:05, this becomes a little less useful. The Fast Track security/Immigration (so departing Thailand) area is also quite small, and can quickly become overrun with flight crews. I've been saving my Fast Track cards, and even though the UA ones are "endorsed" (name, date, flight), I have used them on different flights. I have four on hand; 2 from UA, 1 from LH and 1 from SQ.

UA does give these cards when you come from Narita - both to everybody in 1st class and at GS in business. As with wpcoe, I am sure about the upper levels who are sitting in economy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I booked through one of those links i attached, they called me & arranged to meet me at departure gate. Once met they will walk you through check in and then through Fast track lane at immigration.

JH

Not sure I understand this. Are you talking about departure or arrival?

If they meet you at the departure gate, you will have to check in and go through immigration before you can even meet them.

Meet them at departure gate where you get dropped off ( outside terminal ) or you can meet them at check in counter ( inside terminal ). They will go to the front of the check in line and check you in. They will then walk you to fast track immigration line and make sure you get thru ok. They will even hold your hand all the way to the flight gate if you want.....

Arrival in the country - there will be a rep standing with your name on a clip board as soon as you get off the ramp from the plane, they will assist you getting to fast track immigration and then will wait till you bags come - if you want. If it's someone elderly using the service they can arrange a golf buggy to pick you up from plane and take you to immigration although i think they charge yo for it...

From my experience it's very organized, reliable and simple...

Hope this helps

JH

This is a nice little review of how that service works but nothing like the earlier posts stating that one could buy a handfull of these blank cards, and use at will. What you are describing here is obviously a prearranged service you must book well ahead of time.

So can anyone give more info on these cards?

Hello, several people have asked but there has been no clear reply, how can you buy the vouchers only without using a service? Thanks :)

I dont know if it is possible to buy the vouchers directly. However, if you got a Citibank credit card you can login to their website and order a bunch of these cards (1,000 points per voucher), or call the customer service.

Also, I got a promotion from Citibank last year; if I used 100,000 baht on my credit card during nov-dec 2010, I would get a personal fast-track card lasting for 1 year. This was a great deal, and I havent used the normal immigration for half a year now. Just need to get another promotion so I can extend. :-)

Hello, several people have asked but there has been no clear reply, how can you buy the vouchers only without using a service? Thanks :)

Quite a few people are asking the same question about buying just the cards.

I emailed ThaiFastTrack.com and asked. Quoted directly from their reply....

"Or if you like to purchase only fast track ticket without the representative assist you at the airport, we will send the fast track ticket to you by mail after you make the payment. You will use ticket pass through the fast track line by yourself."

I believe the ticket only costs 800Baht.

Hope that helps :)

• 1 month later...

Check-in at Suvarnabhumi is a Grade-A bitch. I hate it with all my heart.

Time they got it sorted. We ain't cattle. We're paying serious amounts of money (some of us save for months or years for that particular "privilege").

If you have to save for years to be able to travel economy to Thailand, then yes, you are cattle.

What are you complaining for, it is an hour out of your vacation.

Think about us that have to travel a lot for work instead.