Non Immigrant B Multiple Entry - Where To Go?

Hello,

I'm Polish, 29 years old.

I'm starting my life here in BKK. And as I'm running out of time on my on arrival tourist visa I need to leave the country to apply for a Non Immigrant B one. I have a job here, no work permit yet though, my employer will take care of all the document's. My question is where to go to get the visa? I'd like to get a one year multiple entry one. I was thinking about Laos as it is the country I haven't visited yet and It's cheep to get there. I've tried reading the reports form different embassy's on the forum but they seem to be out of date.

Any suggestions?

best,

Maciek

Edited by MaciejKlimowicz

Penang or KL are the best bets.

Your intial Non 'B' will only be valid for ninety days and only good for one entry. Only after the work permit has been issued can you get an extension of stay for one year (with ninety day reporting) and also get a multiple entry visa.

Your intial Non 'B' will only be valid for ninety days and only good for one entry. Only after the work permit has been issued can you get an extension of stay for one year (with ninety day reporting) and also get a multiple entry visa.

Thank you, very important info!

KL is the cheap option with cheap return flight. But Laos seem like a nicer short holiday.Any reason NOT to choolse vientienne?

best,

Maciek

Thank you, very important info!

KL is the cheap option with cheap return flight. But Laos seem like a nicer short holiday.Any reason NOT to choolse vientienne?

best,

Maciek

Does not matter, if your employer has all documents and you don't have a wok permit you will only get single entry non-B visa.

Only place in the region that will give a one year multiple entry visa is KL, but you need a work permit for that.

Does not matter, if your employer has all documents and you don't have a wok permit you will only get single entry non-B visa.

Only place in the region that will give a one year multiple entry visa is KL, but you need a work permit for that.

Ok. And once I get the 90 days single entry one and than the work permit - can I get the multiple entry Non B here in Bangkok?

MK