Where To Buy Silver Bullions In Thailand?

Are you sure it will not go lower? :)

Hop so, then I will buy some more

I think you must be an officer in the Silver Liberation Army - Sir ! :lol:

This will encourage you even more :-

Posted on May 8, 2011 by maxkeiser| 12 Comments

To:

Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:18:27 +1000

Subject: Friday 6th at Aussie Bulion Dealer

Max,

Just thought that you would be interested to know that at the only real bullion dealer in Brisbane today there were queues 15-30 people deep literally all day long (both women and men, blue and white collar), and they completely cleaned out the stock of everything. I’ve never seen it like this at all. A number had heavy duty trolleys and suitcases to take home their booty. For the last few weeks it had been relatively quiet, but the SLA is definitely coming out of the woodwork now.

Appreciate your work

Dav0

http://maxkeiser.com/

• 3 months later...

Are you sure it will not go lower? :)

Hop so, then I will buy some more

I think you must be an officer in the Silver Liberation Army - Sir ! :lol:

This will encourage you even more :-

Posted on May 8, 2011 by maxkeiser| 12 Comments

To:

Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:18:27 +1000

Subject: Friday 6th at Aussie Bulion Dealer

Max,

Just thought that you would be interested to know that at the only real bullion dealer in Brisbane today there were queues 15-30 people deep literally all day long (both women and men, blue and white collar), and they completely cleaned out the stock of everything. I've never seen it like this at all. A number had heavy duty trolleys and suitcases to take home their booty. For the last few weeks it had been relatively quiet, but the SLA is definitely coming out of the woodwork now.

Appreciate your work

Dav0

http://maxkeiser.com/

Interesting I have been buying silver over the last few years, but I have found it hard to buy in Thailand as well.,

I am wondering as I research more and more around the web I see articles touting silver at $100 p/oz, lets see I guess. We all thought gold would struggle to reach $1000 p/oz some 5 years ago, now its nearly at $2,000.

Check this article out. from 5ilver.com

Edited by Maipenrai007

I can sell you silver pellets around 45000 bath per kilo, if bullion 48000 per kg but depends on the market spot price. Or if u want better price you can go to Bangkok Assay.

They can do what you want them to do with silver and gold and buy.

1230-32 New Road, Bangrak 10500 Thailand

Tel : 0-2233-1295 , 0-2236-6575

• 3 months later...

Together with my Thai partner we are making Silver jewelry in Koh Samui.

We buy Silver pellets per kilo in BKK and we also make 500 gram bars to invest in this precious metal.

Our Silver bullions are 99.99 % pure Silver and stamped.

If you are looking for some Silver bars you can contact me.

We buy Silver pellets per kilo in BKK and we also make 500 gram bars to invest in this precious metal.

stamped by whom? the Royal Thai Mint? :huh:

What guarantees can you give that you will buy it back from an investor at current market prices in 5 years? How are you financed? Anyone can sell silver. Tell us your model for buying silver. That is what makes a dealer. Your stamp is meaningless without a corresponding guarantee that you will repurchase that same bar at any time for market rates. What kind of a guarantee can you offer?

What guarantees can you give that you will buy it back from an investor at current market prices in 5 years? How are you financed? Anyone can sell silver. Tell us your model for buying silver. That is what makes a dealer. Your stamp is meaningless without a corresponding guarantee that you will repurchase that same bar at any time for market rates. What kind of a guarantee can you offer?

somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but the poster did neither mention a guarantee nor did he promise any repurchase.

somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but the poster did neither mention a guarantee nor did he promise any repurchase.

Then why put a stamp on it at all? And more importantly, why would he expect anyone to buy bullion from him? Stick with jewellery in that case. Investors need to know what they buy is fungible. I don't know about anyone else, but I keep my silver bars in a safe deposit box. I don't own them for display purposes. I get no thrill out of holding them. If there is no resale market then there is no point in buying them.

• 9 years later...
On 12/10/2011 at 5:48 PM, gregb said:

Then why put a stamp on it at all? And more importantly, why would he expect anyone to buy bullion from him? Stick with jewellery in that case. Investors need to know what they buy is fungible. I don't know about anyone else, but I keep my silver bars in a safe deposit box. I don't own them for display purposes. I get no thrill out of holding them. If there is no resale market then there is no point in buying them.

Do you any recommended websites that I can view so as to buy silver bullion please? Thank you.