Bike Week

nice bikes. noisy basterds. so they r off on 7th.

just need to know so i can undo my ear plugs. where do they go at night. do they go round the island in circles all night ?

it was an ok event, shame about the weather and the power cuts there !

also, which was a bit annoying is they only served chang :bah: , they should have had a wider selection of draft beers avilable ( and yes i do no it was sponsered by chang )

nice machinary but glad to see them go. as i have not slept since they have arrived. it is like a plane taking off outside my house evry second though out the night. never minde

Seems like every year we get the moaners about the noise. There were more people at Samui Bike week than Phuket bike week last month. Brings much needed income to the island. Chang paid 2,000,000 Baht to sponsor the event so don't moan about that either. Without Chang, the event would not have happened... Anyway, I like Chang!!!:whistling:

I am not trying to moan I like the bikes and I like the promotion but it is hard to speak nice about it when u have a throbbing head ache like sleeping next to an airport.

The one in Phuket was pretty big though I was far enough away from the noise to enjoy it. Just unfortunatly for me in samui I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seriously some of those machines were amazing.

Don't get me wrong if I had a harely I would have been screaming down the road with them.

Everyone hasd their own take depending on their situatiion.

As for 3rd samui bikee week I welcome back 4th

I am not trying to moan I like the bikes and I like the promotion but it is hard to speak nice about it when u have a throbbing head ache like sleeping next to an airport.

The one in Phuket was pretty big though I was far enough away from the noise to enjoy it. Just unfortunatly for me in samui I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seriously some of those machines were amazing.

Don't get me wrong if I had a harely I would have been screaming down the road with them.

from feedback i got from a few bikers they wont be coming back, unless samui sorts the roads out, as alot of these big sport bikes couldnt handle samui dodgy roads and 34,978 pot holes ( the road outside chaweng lake was a mess , and still is)

from feedback i got from a few bikers they wont be coming back, unless samui sorts the roads out, as alot of these big sport bikes couldnt handle samui dodgy roads and 34,978 pot holes ( the road outside chaweng lake was a mess , and still is)

as they say in the house of commons. here here

"from feedback i got from a few bikers they wont be coming back, unless samui sorts the roads out, as alot of these big sport bikes couldnt handle samui dodgy roads and 34,978 pot holes ( the road outside chaweng lake was a mess , and still is)"

so, there is some good to be found in having the worst roads in the kingdom.

bike week is about as welcome as a fart in a crowded elevator imo. any chance they can host the samui bike week in pattaya next year? :D

"from feedback i got from a few bikers they wont be coming back, unless samui sorts the roads out, as alot of these big sport bikes couldnt handle samui dodgy roads and 34,978 pot holes ( the road outside chaweng lake was a mess , and still is)"

so, there is some good to be found in having the worst roads in the kingdom.

bike week is about as welcome as a fart in a crowded elevator imo. any chance they can host the samui bike week in pattaya next year? :D

i think thet go everywhere from provence to provence but i ain't sure