Thaksin's Sister Yingluck Declares Her Pheu Thai Candidacy

webfact

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavarin in hot seat for revealing Yingluck as No.1 candidate of Pheu Thai

BANGKOK, 10 May 2011 (NNT) – Pheu Thai Party-list MP Police Lieutenant Chavarin Latthasaksiri is under heavy criticism by his own party for his disclosure of Ms Yingluck Shinawatra as the leading candidate for the prime minister post.

Pheu Thai Party Deputy Leader Plodprasop Suraswadi lambasted outspoken Police Lieutenant Chavarin, who earlier made public that the Party had named Ms Yingluck, younger sister of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, as its front-running MP candidate in the party-list system and also a contestant for the prime minister seat.

Mr Plodprasop insisted that the disclosed information was only Police Lieutenant Chavarin’s personal opinion as the party executives had yet to conclude the matter and would likely do so after 15 May.

The Pheu Thai Party Deputy Leader pointed out that there were up to 4-5 persons suitable for the first place on the MP candidate list at the moment and the decision would be announced by the party leader after it had been made by the executives.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2011-05-10 footer_n.gif

Ah, the other Manolo Blaunik has dropped.

We knew it was coming.

Hard not to look elegant if you have a nearly bottomless expense account for shopping at stores 'your constituents' can only enter for the air conditioning.

Alai gaday! I rather look at her than Mr. Abhi or Mr. T

"Quit your jigajaba, what you talking about fool"

Quote from Mr T , A Team member and captain of bling.

My good lady says that there would be in imminent danger by running for this post.

She isn't giving me a clue if that means danger for Yingluck or Thailand though :unsure: .

Mr Plodprasop insisted that the disclosed information was only Police Lieutenant Chavarin's personal opinion as the party executives had yet to conclude the matter and would likely do so after 15 May.

I thought they were going to announce the PM candidate once parliament was dissolved. Why wait another week?

Last one out, switch of the lights.

The dynasty (or should I say din nasty) is preparing itself for supreme power (they hope) along the lines of Marcos, Hussain, Gadhaffi et al. They just have one or two people to remove first. God help Thailand!

The poor and ignorant masses are being duped. If these fascists win there really is no future and Burma will look like a tea party. Perhaps I won't sell my house in France after all.

Take it easy. She can maybe be a god marketing-woman for Thailand. She can even close all sex-industrie and that will be very good for the country.

Met her one day a couple years ago as my gf at the time was one of her friends. Seemed like a nice enough lady, but don't know how well she'd do in politics. Seems like she might just be a puppet to master Thaksin's orders.

Met her one day a couple years ago as my gf at the time was one of her friends. Seemed like a nice enough lady, but don't know how well she'd do in politics. Seems like she might just be a puppet to master Thaksin's orders.

Was she as tasty in real life? Get her phone #?

The chic says: :My brother taught me all I he knew in just under 5 minutes." I did not know she played for Manchester City, did she go to the wedding? I want to know all about her before she issues a super injunction.

Nothing political here...just got to say ..what a honey

aye, thats she certainly is. I had to look again when I read she is 40. But I dont suppose she has ever had to work too hard .... classy looking lady.

Seems like????

"

The Pheu Thai Party Deputy Leader pointed out that there were up to 4-5 persons suitable for the first place on the MP candidate list at the moment and the decision would be announced by the party leader after it had been made by the executives. "

After they had been told what their decision was.

Ah, the other Manolo Blaunik has dropped.

We knew it was coming.

Hard not to look elegant if you have a nearly bottomless expense account for shopping at stores 'your constituents' can only enter for the airconditioning.

Manolo Blahnik Khun Animatic B)

Anyway, her father has two pairs of unpaid John Lobb waiting for him in London...

Who gonna vote for people who do not have proper soles on their native land?!?

Blah, blah, Blahnik! That's all I hear all election cycle! B)

Well, according to my 100% Red Shirted Lanna Thai wife, now that it's "official", every woman in the North & Issan will be voting for her.

Of course, this is the same woman who swears to me twice a month that she's going to win the lottery this time.

:whistling:

That's the end... Make your last will now because this is the puppet on a string chosen from the Taksin clan that will empty the country's tresory with a smile: a woman having as only asset a good outlook to run the country...? Amen

Edited by dude007

and this in team with the Chalerm basher... Nice promising government that will make all red shirts rich in 6 months and all students with an i-pad... Can't believe what I am reading...

Yes Yingluk is much more attractive than both Abhisit and Thaksin, but I wouldn't vote on pretty as being a prerequisite for holding office, ability to do the job properly should be the only real criteria.

Comedy genius.

Yingluck Shinawatra, sister of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra,has notified the Pheu Thai Party about her intention to become a party-list candidate

Good to see the reds following their democratic tradition. Just roll up and announce to them that you're gonna be on their party list. Goes along nicely with Sae Daeng's decision to make himself a red leader, and Weng's decision to make his wife leader after he was jailed. Sure, the reds are all for one man, one vote, as long as the one man who gets the one vote is Thaksin.

Now all that Big Brother needs to announce during his next video speech is: "And if you vote for PTP, I guarantee to you that every Thai will attain within 3 months a complexion as snow-white as my baby sister." And bam! Landslide victory for PTP and one-party government!

Now all that Big Brother needs to announce during his next video speech is: "And if you vote for PTP, I guarantee to you that every Thai will attain within 3 months a complexion as snow-white as my baby sister." And bam! Landslide victory for PTP and one-party government!

:lol: you may have something here..

Yingluck Shinawatra, sister of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra,has notified the Pheu Thai Party about her intention to become a party-list candidate.

In a very democratic fashion as is usual in democratic countries just about anyone can tell a party 'I want to be a party-list candidate'. Anywhere a party would immediately say 'OK', especially when the party belongs to her brother. I assume the lady was a member already, signed on long time ago, or is that less important for family members ? Relevant papers can be produced anyway I guess ;)

Last one out, switch of the lights.

The dynasty (or should I say din nasty) is preparing itself for supreme power (they hope) along the lines of Marcos, Hussain, Gadhaffi et al. They just have one or two people to remove first. God help Thailand!

The poor and ignorant masses are being duped. If these fascists win there really is no future and Burma will look like a tea party. Perhaps I won't sell my house in France after all.

You forget Assad.