Chiropractors...

Totster

My wife keeps getting a recurring back pain, and after numerous visits to doctor she still gets the pains. All the doctors do is give her an injection and send her home with bags of multicoloured pills.

So I mentioned about chiropractors, and she expressed an interest in seeing one when we are in BKK.

I've never used one before, so I would be interested in hearing what peoples views are about using Chiropractors... Do they work ? Is it worth her giving them a go..?

And, can anyone recommend a good Chiropractor in Bangkok, and an indication of the cost please ?

thanks

totster :o

try dr. don nakaya

172/7 soi prasanmit (soi 23)

sukhumvit rd.

bkk 10110

02 258 0350

closed monday.

this man and his team are good.

if its a problem that can be solved with manipulation then your wife should get some relief there.

i was treated for a disc problem there and i was very impressed.

its a recurring problem with me and after months seeing medics and physios in the uk i went to a chiropractor (osteopath) in the uk who sorted things out for me.

when i had trouble here , i went straight to dr. don and again , got sorted immediately with some manipulation and heat treatment. no trouble for 2 years now. i literally crawled in , but i walked out

he is from hawaii , and his associates are from france and australia.

cost me 700b a visit.

they recently moved , so although the address above is the new one , i'm not sure about the phone number.

good luck.

I went to this heatlh and beauty convention at the Queen Sirakit Convention Center about a month back and met a chircopractice doctor. He was originally from the US. Had trouble with my back too. Placed a deposit with them but haven't had time to go back there so can't comment much on the effectiveness. I think they mentioned several courses a week are need for the treatment to be effective.

You could try him if you like. Their located in Lumpini. The number is 022554208. Hope this is helpful. :o

• 1 year later...
Just wanna bump this thread up...I am now looking for a good osteopath/chiropractor in Bkk, does anyone have any recommendations or updated information?

Thanks

Recently, on another topic, JohnK recommended Dr. Oat on Sukhumvit 38.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the contact details for Dr. Oat who is based in Soi 38. Down the soi about 700m on the left hand side. The address is 89/4 Sukhumvit soi 38. Phone number is 02 392 1400. Cost per session is 1000 Baht. When I called up the receptionist didnt speak any English but Dr. Oat speaks perfect English.

He is open on Mondays from 5pm to 7pm. Tuesday to Saturday 9:30 to 5 and closed on Fridays and Sundays.

My wife keeps getting a recurring back pain, and after numerous visits to doctor she still gets the pains. All the doctors do is give her an injection and send her home with bags of multicoloured pills.

So I mentioned about chiropractors, and she expressed an interest in seeing one when we are in BKK.

I've never used one before, so I would be interested in hearing what peoples views are about using Chiropractors... Do they work ? Is it worth her giving them a go..?

And, can anyone recommend a good Chiropractor in Bangkok, and an indication of the cost please ?

thanks

totster :o

Dr Phil Parry at Piyavate Hospital has cured my back problems. Very qualified chiropracter from the UK. Bt2500 a session but it is worth it.