Looking For Hoes

Throatwobbler

Global House and Home Mall, definitely; I have seen them. So probably some of the other big hardware stores, specially any that sell to contractors.

Now I find that I really like the heavier Thai style. Unless I am just stirring dirt around, the western style with the light head just doesn't work, won't dig into the dirt in my yard.

I would think that Home Pro has them, but have never specifically looked for them there.

Global House and Home Mall, definitely; I have seen them. So probably some of the other big hardware stores, specially any that sell to contractors.

Now I find that I really like the heavier Thai style. Unless I am just stirring dirt around, the western style with the light head just doesn't work, won't dig into the dirt in my yard.

I would think that Home Pro has them, but have never specifically looked for them there.

Cheers I'll try that out. I've got a Thai style one for digging. Just want to try one out for weeding. All the recent rain has meant the jungle is overtaking my veggie patch.

Yes, definately.

I have also seen them at Global House and Home Pro.

I think Global house has the best choice, both Western and Thai style garden tools in there.

You can choose and see which ones are best suitable for you.