Suggest New Forum, Thai Music

stevehaigh

Start out by posting Thai music in the video section, and discussing it in Farang Pub sub-forum. The amount of topics on the subject has a huge influence on what gets it's own sub-forum.

Start out by posting Thai music in the video section, and discussing it in Farang Pub sub-forum. The amount of topics on the subject has a huge influence on what gets it's own sub-forum.

discussing thai music in the farang pub seems odd. farang pub music is basically hotel california and other beaten to death classic rock songs, i doubt anyone in that forum is interested in thai music

• 11 months later...

Any progress? I really want to see a list of upcoming concerts! I always find out afterwards and it is so annoying! Does Thai Visa have a calendar widget? Maybe this isn't the best place to make something like that. But I would love to find people who could assist in keeping the calendar up to date! Maybe we could do a seperate site or some clever version of a facebook page. Let me know if anyone would like to work and make this happen!

Agree, lets start in the Pub, and if these topics get popular we could create something better later.

Cheers