Airasia Enhances Online Booking System

yippz56

AirAsia’s guests can now breeze through their flight booking process with the introduction of two new booking features on both its web and mobile platforms for AirAsia members – the ‘Family & Friends List’ and ‘1-Click Card’.

Both features are available from today, 13 May 2011, onwards.

The ‘Family & Friends List’ enables guests to store up to ten guests’ information in their AirAsia member account. The application saves time as passengers no longer need to look around for a friend or family member’s details as it will all be available conveniently in the ‘Family & Friends List’ when guests log in to the AirAsia website.

AirAsia members are also able to save their credit card details in the ‘1-Click Card’ feature thereby speeding up their booking process as all they need is a click to complete their payment with this new feature.

Apart from the two new features, AirAsia members are able to facilitate their own ‘Manage My Booking’, where they can change or update flights, travelers’ details, retrieve flight itineraries, select preferred seats, supersize check-in baggage and pre-book meals at discounted prices as compared to purchasing at the counter or on board, and other value for money add-ons.

For added convenience, passengers will be able to locate and check all their flight bookings in one page when logged in as an AirAsia member. AirAsia members are also able to check their refund status and track lost baggage online as well.

Try this quick and easy way to make booking..... really help safe your time ;)

I tried to complete the on-line member questionaire but when you get to the gender part i was unable to enter information which was a requirement so it seemed to reject the submission. Did you have any problems?

I've tried filling in but no problem was found. Techno, i would suggest you to directly contact the CONTACT US form available on the website which i guess you will get more accurate reply for your problems.

I'll bet they still try to bamboozle even their most ardent fans into buying flight insurance. It was a ridiculous pantomime to avoid that and the seat selection.

Hope they are now storing passport details also. Maybe they will even let you change your address on the profile without having to hang on the phone for ages to get some half-wit who speaks terrible English and leaves you with an address which is a a smorgesbord of your old and new addresses.

World Class budget carrier operationally though.

I'm using firefox and can't login for several months now, some months ago you could "manage your booking" via your booking number, you can't any more.

I guess they don't know some users are browsing with firefox :whistling:

I have no problems using Firefox.

3 out of Zippz56's 9 posts are promoting Air Asia. S/he should consider getting a job in their marketing dept if s/he doesn't already work there.