Pan -Asia International School

Hi allI have a job interview at Pan-Asia International School in Bangkok next week, do any of the board members have any feedback / comments on this school.I would especialy be interested in comments from current or former employees.For those who will undoubtable say "google" it, I have already, but didn't really get any info other than where it is located, and it appears to have strong muslim connections (owners / curiculum subjects).Regarding the location, any ideas how much rental prices are in that area, houses / condo's etc?Thanks in advance for any info.

I know people that have worked there - all reports are that it is a decent place to work, not the best school in Thailand but they treat staff well, hire able teachers/graduates/professionals and strive to be a school that deliver an education (instead of simply take profits like a number of other "international schools" in Thailand). A little out of Bangkok for hanging out on sukhumvit on weeknights but the BTS extension should take you closer and there is the airport link. Less pollution and a beautiful park in the area too as well as seacon square shopping centre. Basically it is somewhere that is worth working - you could do a lot worse.

Pan-Asia International School in Bangkok

MUSLIM INFLUENCES.....?

I must be getting more and more senile by the day.... :unsure:

I wonder what they would have said if he had worn a kippa and shirt with the US flag on it to the interview :o

Hope working at this school doesn't cause problems for its employees at immigration etc.

Edited by Scott
spelling

Take the school for what it is: an institution completely funded by oil money from West Asia. The students are great, but the administration has been taken over by the Ottoman Empire. You will meet *(Name edited out)* with enough negative energy to depress most of the adjacent neighbourhood. Work there, make money, and educate...it is hardly in the sticks compadre.

Edited by Scott
Name edited out