Wanted: 1 Br Condo

I am interested in renting a condo around Pattaya with the following requirements:

- 1 BR, 45 sqm minimum, the BR must be really separated by a proper wall and door

- located on the coastline from naklua/wongamat until NaJomtien

- around 10k rent

- ok modern interior (i.e. doesn't need to be super-stylish or fancy, but not looking like the grandmother just died there)

- furnished kitchen, microwave, fridge, TV, bed, sofa, table

- large communal swimming pool located in the sunshine with space to lay comfortably

- must have a view. best is seaview of course, but can be city, countryside, I don't care that much. Just don't want to be looking on a wall or very nearby trees.

- power on government rates

- AC

- cable TV

- ADSL capable phone line

I'm a clean & tidy Swiss non-smoker who works with computers.

Please PM me if you have an offer.

I will be considering all condos that become available in the next 3 months.

If the condo fulfills the above, but is in need of a refurb (like some VT 1 units), I am ready to invest some money for renovation in exchange for lowered rent (on a basis of 50% of costs) and/or longer lease term.

Thank you

Thank you, but I'm not so thrilled with Park Lane, the reasons are:

- swimming pool feels encased in tall buildings (they are about 1m away from the pool), no sun, no space and an impression that everybody watches you

- view? I don't want to look on the other building Alcatraz-style

- size: I was under the impression that Park Lane units were a bit on the small side

- it's a bit far from everything

- I'm not a fan of furniture that's screwed to the wall (I don't know if yours is, but I have seen that)

But I'll keep it in the backhand as an option

Thank you, but I'm not so thrilled with Park Lane, the reasons are:

- swimming pool feels encased in tall buildings (they are about 1m away from the pool), no sun, no space and an impression that everybody watches you

- view? I don't want to look on the other building Alcatraz-style

- size: I was under the impression that Park Lane units were a bit on the small side

- it's a bit far from everything

- I'm not a fan of furniture that's screwed to the wall (I don't know if yours is, but I have seen that)

But I'll keep it in the backhand as an option

Its not for everyone so i will not try to change your mind ,but just to counter your points .

No Sun = Too much hot sun i think ,its now hot season ,and when i am by the pool i use the umbrellas provided .

Dont want to look at other buildings = same me ,my Condo looks out to a landscape of trees and then the road further on .

A bit on the small side = yes 36 sqm , but well laid out with a seperate bedroom .

Furniture screwed to the wall=some is ,to maximuse space but i have added extra high quality furniture i brought down from Trat .

Far from everything = not really if you have your own motorcycle or car .15 minute to central Pattaya .Jomtien itself has everything most people would want .