Forget A Thai Lady

farangone

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So how exactly did you fall in love with the Thai girl then? Just stare at her whilst she danced? Unlikey. You must of spent some time with her. That part wasn't clear.

The rest is not so crystal either. So you told your current girlfriend you fell in love with a Thai female but like I just said there is no way you fell in love with her just by watching her dance. And I think I noticed in your other post you know she has a child? If so then my point proven exactly, you had a little relationship with her.

But you still say you didn't cheat? :D

If she was a stripper she would earn quite a wage. Spending time with a farang she'd want money for I'd assume. If no money then she might as well go back to the strip club hadn't she. So the point I'm getting at here is if she openly spent time with you when she was supposed to be working (or in her free time) then this girls feelings may be mutual.

However if you paid for this then that is cheating is it not? Regardless of having sexual contact with her you handed over some money to spend some time with her without thinking of your girlfriend, and without this stripper knowing. And I seriously doubt you didn't have sexual contact with her.

That spells out the word "cheater" to me :o

No job no money ?  I'm wondering how this girl is gonna live.

No, she will work in the shop in which she was working before. Actually I was with her while she was signing the contract. She is going to start tomorrow.

Maybe I should add that the girl had a man from England and she moved with him to England (she showed me some pictures of her house and stuff). But then they both moved to Thailand and there she separated because he did not treat her good (in fact he hurt her and made her stay at home everytime).

No, she will work in the shop in which she was working before. Actually I was with her while she was signing the contract. She is going to start tomorrow.

But you said at the start of the thread you don't want her to work in the bar anymore and that was one of your main worries. Snoophound even suggested you tell her to work elsewhere and you agreed. Now the story has changed?

TROLL :o

Well mods

How about a relationships thread?

Seems to be a demand???.

No job no money ?   I'm wondering how this girl is gonna live.

But you said at the start of the thread you don't want her to work in the bar anymore and that was one of your main worries. Snoophound even suggested you tell her to work elsewhere and you agreed. Now the story has changed?

@bambina: She did nothing wrong. I just got to know much stronger feelings to another girl. Did this never happen to you?

interesting .. yes it happend to me .. that why i try to tell u what will be happend!!

Sorry. But then I did not get it. Maybe my english is too bad. What happened to you?

ok ..attention pls ..

im a TH gal ..(as your TH gal) ..a guy like u try to approch me (and he has wife)

sound better?

So how exactly did you fall in love with the Thai girl then? Just stare at her whilst she danced? Unlikey. You must of spent some time with her. That part wasn't clear.

No, she is not working in a go-go bar. She was just sitting in a "normal" bar drinking her whiskey (she often wants to get drunk to forget some problems with her ex-man). I was walking down the street and she came to me. She did not say anything. I looked into her face and straightaway asked my friends how the thing with the barfine works. I went in, paid and she stayed with me and my friends.

The rest is not so crystal either. So you told your current girlfriend you fell in love with a Thai female but like I just said there is no way you fell in love with her just by watching her dance. And I think I noticed in your other post you know she has a child? If so then my point proven exactly, you had a little relationship with her.

But you still say you didn't cheat?  :D

Yes, I had a little relationship with the Thai girl (not to mix up: The Thai girl has a boy, not my girlfriend). I did not call my girlfriend from Thailand (did not know what to say). As I came back I called her and told her that something happened and that I will talk to her later. This later will be tomorrow and I will tell her the whole story.

If she was a stripper she would earn quite a wage. Spending time with a farang she'd want money for I'd assume. If no money then she might as well go back to the strip club hadn't she. So the point I'm getting at here is if she openly spent time with you when she was supposed to be working (or in her free time) then this girls feelings may be mutual.

No, she is not a stripper. She gets drunk and if there is a guy she can stand, she goes with him. Thats what she told me. The thing with the money was really interesting. I would of course given her money but she refused to take it. I paid barfine for 2 more days and on the next days I even did not have to pay for this. As I left Thailand I felt bad because I know that she needs the money for her family but I was not able to give her anything. She told me that she wants me to believe that I am not a customer for her.

However if you paid for this then that is cheating is it not? Regardless of having sexual contact with her you handed over some money to spend some time with her without thinking of your girlfriend, and without this stripper knowing. And I seriously doubt you didn't have sexual contact with her.

That spells out the word "cheater" to me  :o

okay, she got 400 baht (to pay the barfine). And I paid 200 baht on the first day as barfine. But I dont think that this is enough money for 1 week. Sometimes she even paid our lunch (because I was on the toilet and she paid the bill). Of course I invited her to some fun as well (trip to an island, jetski....).

I had sexual contact with her, you are right. Although this was far less important than I would have thought....

No, the story has not changed. But I think maybe she started working a normal job because of me. And if I wont have a relationship with her she might start working in a bar again.

You have to understand me: Even if she is not "the one" for me (which is the thing I really want to know) I would be so much happier if she does not work in a bar. She is such a lovely, nice and kind person that even as a friend I dont want her to work there. I was so happy that she took this job offer but I am scared that she might later go the bar if I cant see her.

Bloody cliche as it comes to the point of absurdity.... :o

No worries. I will be cautious. I will call her here and then to find out if she is in the bar or not. I guess the shop will have a landline phone so maybe I can call her there.

I am still waiting for the first suspicious thing that shows me that she might be playing with me.

Okay so don't sugar coat it. You cheated on your girlfriend and you're STILL cheating.

And I didn't misunderstand, I knew the TH BG had a boy I read your previous post. The reason why I assumed she was a stripper was because you said something along the lines of your current girlfriend knew you were going to a strip club and had let you before.

You seem to change the story every few seconds :D

Anyway so you called your girlfriend and told her you'd tell her later. So you didn't really confront her about it then did you? I was right, backbone of jelly :o

If I was you I'd stop what you were doing with the Thai girl until you have told the girlfriend or at least stop having sexual contact with her, your current girlfriend deserves that much. And how do you know this girl will stay with you when she sees your true colous and that you have cheated on her?

And if you have cheated once will you cheat again? Once a cheater always a cheater I say.

Now we have got down to the nitty gritty you are in quite a state arn't you. And rushing it a bit. A week and you are already thinking about taking her to England. My advice for you - wake up!

most women go for white rich guys. im sure bambina does also  :o

uh ha .. i did , do .so what ... wanna pay for my sick buffy??? :D:D

bambina

i've seen some of your posts and they make me laugh, this one well.

if you were on television you'd make a fortune, bella

un journo qaundo io parlo l'italiano alora io parlo con te

any way back on topic

give the guy a break girls and boys i,ve seen some of my best fiends do this, first you try to warn them but love is blind, and it has worked well for a couple of my fiends but be warned falang one it is a long and hard road that you walk

How insensitive you people are !!!

The poor OP has strong feelings for this girl and all you want to do is hit him over the head with a baseball bat.

To ease those strong feelings, the OP needs to sew up the holes in his pockets and keep his hands out of them.

The next thing he should do is try and stop the blood flow rushing into his private bits every time he sees this girl. His growing and uncontrollable private bits are what encourages him to put his hands into his pockets in the first place. The OP needs ice. Tuck a few large blocks of ice into the undies. Try not to walk like a katoey.

If all else fails, bring out that baseball bat again, but this time put spikes into the end of it first.

If I was you I'd stop what you were doing with the Thai girl until you have told the girlfriend or at least stop having sexual contact with her, your current girlfriend deserves that much. And how do you know this girl will stay with you when she sees your true colous and that you have cheated on her?

fact is

1 u re not him

2 his TGF need ATM

3 just phunk him off... you know ... the word "troll"

most women go for white rich guys. im sure bambina does also  :D

uh ha .. i did , do .so what ... wanna pay for my sick buffy??? :D:D

bambina

i've seen some of your posts and they make me laugh, this one well.

if you were on television you'd make a fortune, bella

un journo qaundo io parlo l'italiano alora io parlo con te

any way back on topic

give the guy a break girls and boys i,ve seen some of my best fiends do this, first you try to warn them but love is blind, and it has worked well for a couple of my fiends but be warned falang one it is a long and hard road that you walk

But this one is chaging his story all the time and dosen't even have the guts to tell his girlfriend or the Thai girl that he is cheating :D

Just a mofo troll :o

Okay so don't sugar coat it. You cheated on your girlfriend and you're STILL cheating.

And I didn't misunderstand, I knew the TH BG had a boy I read your previous post. The reason why I assumed she was a stripper was because you said something along the lines of your current girlfriend knew you were going to a strip club and had let you before.

You seem to change the story every few seconds  :D

Anyway so you called your girlfriend and told her you'd tell her later. So you didn't really confront her about it then did you? I was right, backbone of jelly  :o

And if you have cheated once will you cheat again? Once a cheater always a cheater I say.

Now we have got down to the nitty gritty you are in quite a state arn't you. And rushing it a bit. A week and you are already thinking about taking her to England. My advice for you - wake up!

He's an Aussie in Australia