Going Awal From Thai Visa

kmj

Really, I know, I live and work in Thailand and have for the past 3 years so I should be interested... But I'm not,

TV just seems to full of election fever, especial the news alerts, so see you when the new party is in power, who ever it may be...

Or maybe TV could start an election section apart from the general news threads...

Why should you be interested after living here for 3 years? I've lived here for 11 years now and i still don't care. Maybe i'm missing something but i doubt it.

Before posting new topics regarding the upcoming election, read this pinned topic:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/468924-temporary-policy-in-general-regarding-thailand-electionpolitical-discussions/

Temporary Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions

As a result of the great increase in posts about Thailand election/political posts, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.

Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team