Rainwater Leaks - Odd-Job Condo Repairs - Jomtien/Pattaya

SurfRider

Can anyone recommend a reliable honest odd-job contractor ( preferably one who speaks English ) -- who can repair balcony-tile grouting and do weatherproofing of sliding balcony doors and windows?

Have been looking far and wide without success. Either posting here or a PM message would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Edited by Rimmer

And, here's another worthwhile project to occupy some of your time when you're not too busy cleaning your toilet.

If you're going to waste people's time trying to attract attention to yourself by posting your tripe in Internet Forums, why don't you invest in a spell-checker? ( by the way, they're FREE )

Here's a few of your "gems" that a spell-checker would have corrected.

diy

lasy

biding

So now, a question to you -- are you just lazy or illiterate-- or both?

No ,i know lasy should be LAZY LIKE YOU ;-)

First of all thanks Rimmer :jap:

To answer to the OP's question:Perhaps could you ask to some maintenance staff of your condo.Someone could help you.That's what I do and usually the result is OK .

Thanks djinn, but I already tried that - after several requests, they sent someone they called a "technician" who didn't have a clue what to do. Likewise, the management committee is in the same boat. They told me to find a private contractor.

Khun Ek can do it all. Big or little job; top to bottom. Have used him for years and always good, honest repairs and installations. He lives in South Pattaya and is often booked, but I saw him yesterday (he owns a rental near me) and he said he was not too busy. 089-9817 189.

• 2 weeks later...

I had two other contractors in process when the reference to Khun Ek was mentioned. One finally came through that same day, so I never had to call Khun Ek.

Just for the record. "Pattaya Charlie" was the contractor who did the work. For various reasons, I was not completely satisfied with is work - he was expensive and would not guarantee his work.

I won't know if the repairs achieved the necessary goals until a few of our local variety of violent thunder-rain-wind-storms sweep through the area. ( fingers crossed . . :) )