Eriksson

I actually think he is not a bad manager. I agree if England fail to make the WC then he should go. But if they qualify he should be left in charge. Then after the WC(that you will not win) then he should go. Heres a question. Who do you think the next manager should be?

I'd like to see McClaren and Pearce take over. McClaren for his tactical know how and man managment and Pearce for his motivational abilities.

I fee that Eriksson has had his time. Letting leads slip in one major game is bad enough but its happened 3 times under his leadership and that is not acceptable if you ask me.

I think Eriksson has been fortunate in having some decent players available and the 1st choice eleven pretty much picks itself but when itcomes to the big games and the big decisions he's not up to it.

As for the next England manager I'd like to see an Englishman in charge maybe Big Sam or Cubishley , if they are not available then Proffesor Fart assisted by Mr Bojangles.

If England don't win today should he fall on his sword?

I say yes! Time to give someone else a go!

I concur

Heres a question. Who do you think the next manager should be?

I'd like to see McClaren and Pearce take over. McClaren for his tactical know how and man managment and Pearce for his motivational abilities.

I think Pearce needs a couple more years yet but i think he has got the potential. Maybe he'll be ready for the next WCup qualifiers. As for an immediate replacement for Erikson ?????? Difficult one that. I'm certainly struggling to think of an English guy