Toggle

troysantos

HIYA!

I used to live in Korea and could change between Korean and English just by punching one key. There was a key just for this, if I remember correctly. I've been told that pushing the tilde key will change languages, but it doesn't work on my computer.

Anyone got any suggestions? Do I just need to do something in Control Panel? I use a Samsung Netbook NP-140, with a Windows 7 Starter OS.

It's not that it takes such a long time to use the cursor to click a couple of things, but presto-chango sure is nice.

Thanks a ton.

• 2 months later...

I switch between languages using "Alt" + "shift". This switches between the languages I added to the language bar (which you can move around the desktop to a position where you want it). Alternatively, I can click on the language bar with the mouse and then click on the language I want.

I switch between languages using "Alt" + "shift". This switches between the languages I added to the language bar (which you can move around the desktop to a position where you want it). Alternatively, I can click on the language bar with the mouse and then click on the language I want.

Same for me, Windows Vista (on a PC, obviously :) ).