Ghostlady & Glitterman In Pattaya

davidgraham

After a certain time in Pattaya, you will eventually see these wonderful individuals.

The first time I saw the ghost woman was 2004. She looked just as scary back then as she does now...

Glitterman is a attention seeking crazy nut (genious if he did it for commercial reasons....) who rides around with his golden outfit on the streets of Pattaya.

ghostladyandglitterman.JPG

Edited by metisdead

I've never seen Ghostlady, but I guess it is because I rarely hang out in the area where she lives. But I've seen Glitterman many many times riding his bicycle. He has become a part of Pattaya. The locals got used to him and don't even pay attention to him. To them he is just a normal part of their daily life.

It is true though that he makes tourists happy. He definitely adds to the atmosphere of the crazy neverending party in Pattaya. I believe that if this guy continues to do what he is doing he soon is going to end up in a tourist booklet as one of the attraction points =)

Edited by vermut12

Apart from anything else this thread is going to turn into, posting pictures of members and external links to shady web sites is against forum rules.

//CLOSED//