Seeking The Best Swimming Pool Service Company

jaideeguy

My tile swimming pool has accumulated a thick calcium scale build up from my source water which is hard with calcium and if anyone can recomend a reliable and honest company to descale my pool, I would appreciate recomendations.

The last time this happened, it was a miserable 5 man/5 day job with lots of scraping and acid fumes. Now I'm ready to attack it again with outside help, if reliable and honest.

I do have another water source that should prevent this from happening again.

suggestions appreciated.....

We hire a pool boy at our house who used to work with a swimming pool company. He now works independently but the problem is he doesn't speak any English.

He comes to our place every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday to clean the pool for us.

I can give you his number if you want. (PM me)

Edited by infernalman7

Vexol [@20% hcl acid and expensive] and vinegar [@ 5-6% acid] won't even touch the calcium glaze. I threw in 44lt of hcl @ 30% acid a month ago and expected it to soften a bit after a trip, but returned to find it still hard as an epoxy paint. I may try may try another couple of 22lt drums of hcl now that I'm back in country to see if that softens the calcium glaze. Hcl at my pool chem shop goes for less than 250thb/drum, so no big cost. It's the labor of the scraping that I would like to minimise, as well as the toxic fumes of the pure acid.