Watch Repair?

ThunderDuck

I would recommend the watchmaker on the corner of the street opposite Edisons and the Thai Farmers kiosk beside the main entrance of the Nightmarket.

He has been there for over 20 years that I know of,he speaks good English,will give you a fair quote (which permits a slim haggling as well ) and it will be ready ,when he says it will be ready for collection,He has sold us & serviced many watches for the whole family over the years.He is also honest enough to say if it is beyond repair.

Wiley Coyote

I would recommend the watchmaker on the corner of the street opposite Edisons and the Thai Farmers kiosk beside the main entrance of the Nightmarket.

He has been there for over 20 years that I know of,he speaks good English,will give you a fair quote (which permits a slim haggling as well ) and it will be ready ,when he says it will be ready for collection,He has sold us & serviced many watches for the whole family over the years.He is also honest enough to say if it is beyond repair.

Wiley Coyote

Theres another guy on the corner of the soi and main street that runs down past Edison(Tops) towards the Wangcome Hotel. We have bought watches from him and also had repairs done and cheap as well. He has been there 25 years that I know of.

Wiley Coyote

Theres another guy on the corner of the soi and main street that runs down past Edison(Tops) towards the Wangcome Hotel. We have bought watches from him and also had repairs done and cheap as well. He has been there 25 years that I know of.

Thanks Big Gary,your directions are better than mine.

It is the same watch-maker

Ta

Wiley Coyote

• 1 year later...

Wiley Coyote

Thanks Big Gary,your directions are better than mine.

It is the same watch-maker

Ta

Wiley Coyote

We have also used this shop for 7 years off and on, nothing bad to say about this guy, very helpful, very polite and very good service both for buying and repairs, we haggled the first time but now he knows us he charges accordingly.

Edited by woralak