Peruvian Man Made To Purge A Kilo Of Cocaine From His Stomach Following Arrest,

Buchholz

Man caught with 1 kilogram of cocaine in his stomach

Bangkok: A Peruvian man has been arrested at Bangkok's international airport after an x-ray allegedly revealed he had more than a kilogram of cocaine concealed in his stomach. Officials claim the drug was wrapped in 123 plastic capsules. Customs officers say they stopped Jose Carlos Paredes Cordova on a hunch as he passed through Suvarnabhumi airport on Monday.

The 35-year-old had flown in from Sao Paolo via Qatar. Cordova said he was offered 5-thousand US dollars to carry the drugs into Thailand. He said it was the first time he had done it, and that he was ashamed of what he had done.

Continues:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/man-caught-with-1kg-cocaine-in-his-stomach-109324

NDTV - May 31, 2011

Edited by Buchholz

When he goes to court, will he also be charged with purgery? :unsure:

It's impossible that it was his first time. People need to 'train' their stomachs to keep such an amount inside for a few hours.

Deepest respect.:jap:

When he goes to court, will he also be charged with purgery? :unsure:

It's impossible that it was his first time. People need to 'train' their stomachs to keep such an amount inside for a few hours.

Deepest respect.:jap:

That's a bit hard to swallow laugh.gif

Too bad one did not rupture--the outcome would likely me more humane.

Once in the Rocky Mountains (Western USA) a small plane carrying quite a large amount of cocaine crashed. The pilot was killed upon the crash.

The plane crash was seen, and when a search crew found it there lay a dead 600lb grizzly bear covered with cocaine. It seems that he found the bags, ripped one open and tried to eat it. Wow--that must have been some rush.

Once in the Rocky Mountains (Western USA) a small plane carrying quite a large amount of cocaine crashed. The pilot was killed upon the crash.

The plane crash was seen, and when a search crew found it there lay a dead 600lb grizzly bear covered with cocaine. It seems that he found the bags, ripped one open and tried to eat it. Wow--that must have been some rush.

Makes one consider the power of coke. The bear ripped open a bag of cocaine? Woulda thought he'd of ripped open the dead pilot.

Now I know what to take with me next hunting trip in Alaska.

Makes one consider the power of coke. The bear ripped open a bag of cocaine? Woulda thought he'd of ripped open the dead pilot.

Now I know what to take with me next hunting trip in Alaska.

My thoughts too, but most likely pilot covered in Coke as well.

When hunting in bear country, ALWAYS hunt with a partner who runs slower then you!!!!