My Boxer

cmjantje

I used to keep boxers in the UK, absolutely fantastic breed. Been looking for one out here for a long time. Where did you come across her?

I now have a Thai Ridgeback. Very similar in affection and intelligence and boistiourousness (spellcheck!)

Hope you find a breeding partner for her, best of luck.

Boxers are heat sensitive but I would disagree with what you say in them being totally unsuitable to Thailand. As this case is CR I think the cooler climate would be wholly acceptable to the breed in the instance of it being a family pet.

Breeding ~ maybe it is her 1st season and if this is the case then spaying should wait until after a litter.

Many farangs out here are not suited to the climate and yet they still arrive here en masse..........to breed. :-D

I used to keep boxers in the UK, absolutely fantastic breed. Been looking for one out here for a long time. Where did you come across her?

I now have a Thai Ridgeback. Very similar in affection and intelligence and boistiourousness (spellcheck!)

I got mine from Surin. It IS a real one.

If I get a serious replier, I promise you one ok?

Maybe you'll get someone to help you out from this thread. Maybe not. If not, check the thread below and maybe PM some of the chatterboxes there. Maybe someone is up to taking a ride to CR and can bring their male along. Or, maybe you can take a ride to them. Even a dog needs a road trip once in a while.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/172403-boxer-breeders/

I got mine from Surin. It IS a real one.

If I get a serious replier, I promise you one ok?

You might want to contact

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/user/27646-nienke/

or

Thaigerd (also from the forum ... Gerd is in Phuket and Nienke is in Chiang Mai

• 2 months later...